NUFC Kits

Espio

Guest Pjpg

I keep looking for updates, just want to know what it is at least so i can put my dissapointed face on

Our new kit then

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/newcastle-united-12-13-puma-home-away-third-football-shirts-leaked-a.jpg

So disappointing

See no reason to think it's not this.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Our new kit then

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/newcastle-united-12-13-puma-home-away-third-football-shirts-leaked-a.jpg

So disappointing

See no reason to think it's not this.

Put the virgin money sponsor on it and it will look a lot better

There's just no need to fuck about with stripes. :lol:

Why have fucking spikes coming off them? What purpose do they serve?

It's shit and ridiculous. People will buy it out of a misguided sense of loyalty but if that's the shirt then it's a (another) shit one. Each to their own and good on the people who fork out 40 notes for it but, fuck me it's poor. :lol:

There's just no need to fuck about with stripes. :lol:

Why have fucking spikes coming off them? What purpose do they serve?

It's shit and ridiculous. People will buy it out of a misguided sense of loyalty but if that's the shirt then it's a (another) shit one. Each to their own and good on the people who fork out 40 notes for it but, fuck me it's poor. :lol:

I don't buy it out of loyalty personally... I'm not sure why I buy it. I like NUFC and therefore tend to like whatever piece of ugly shit they're wearing. I've been brainwashed.

There's just no need to f*** about with stripes. :lol:

Why have f***ing spikes coming off them? What purpose do they serve?

It's s*** and ridiculous. People will buy it out of a misguided sense of loyalty but if that's the shirt then it's a (another) s*** one. Each to their own and good on the people who fork out 40 notes for it but, f*** me it's poor. :lol:

I still would love to know the design/approval process of these kits - esp within our club. You see all these other brands coming out with lush classic style kits that obviously gets every single person excited about, as the style of kits that are overly modern have sort of faltered and become less and less popular - yet still somehow, someway - we get some strange spikey number.

Pretty sure a while ago the mag fanzine twitter account tweeted saying they had contacted the club and was told first week in August it would be out.

Pretty sure a while ago the mag fanzine twitter account tweeted saying they had contacted the club and was told first week in August it would be out.

Haven't we got friendlies arranged for July etc?

Maybe it won't be available for fans to buy prior to August but would imagine we will see pics/be able to pre order well before that.

Guest Pjpg

It's all about letting the sales of the away kit go on. Fingers crossed its a different design to what we think but i really doubt it

Hopefully, Puma have had a negative response to the spike strip by other clubs fans too. With any luck they've scrapped the idea, which may be why that we havent seen that particular design for any other team yet.

Hopefully, Puma have had a negative response to the spike strip by other clubs fans too. With any luck they've scrapped the idea, which may be why that we havent seen that particular design for any other team yet.

We have seen it on a teams hooped shirt design, cant think who it was though

We have seen it on a teams hooped shirt design, cant think who it was though

Aye I remember that too, sure it was blue and black or something like that.  Anyway it was absolutely horrific, if that spiked thing comes out for us I won't be a happy chappy.