NUFC Kits

Espio

The only thing that would stop me from buying it is the collar. Just doesn't look right, too high and tight on the neck.

Could maybe cut it off, Bellers style.

Why on earth would you do that when theres clearly a button opening to it?

Just don't like it. Im sure bellers will back me up.

Bellers would probably just unbotton it i would think

I don't think he would. The way the collar appears unbuttoning wouldn't actually loosen it off that much, unless it folded down like the current england shirt.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg685/scaled.php?server=685&filename=rsz2pumleak4edit1.jpg&res=landing

:megusta:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg716/scaled.php?server=716&filename=rszpumleak4edit2.jpg&res=landing

:scared:

This

I think that third shirt's pretty smart tbh, same as the away kit. But i'm a sucker for simplicity and if you like that colour (which i do), then i can see it being quite popular.

At least now we can sort of justify having a third strip.

Guest Phil K

it's a few unnecessary spikes away from being class. What a shame.

Yeah, I'll go with that. Still, different. I like it.

Far better than I was dreading.

I know it's a template etc but purely on their own merits I think the away and potential third kit are nice, although I would like to see that third kit with white shorts and socks, block green that colour won't look very nice IMO.

Guest Haris Vuckic

That's the away kit but a different colour. Hopefully they changed the colour and we wont be having a lime kit!

Guest johnson293

Got a small request guys, anyone know where i can found last seasons third home kit (the black one) for adults? its not longer sold in the club shop and i couldn't find it anywhere else, cheers :)

Might be out of luck then, as I *think* the official club shops were the only ones to sell the 3rd strip (might be wrong though).