NUFC Kits

Espio

Guest bimpy474

Looks ok but a bit more white than i'd like, Mrs Bimps is shite at getting Tommo stains out of my shirts.

If ours is the same as that, I'm happy as larry, even the spikes don't bother me on it once I've seen that one, don't think there's too much white either :lol:

I'll be a happy customer, lovely shirt :D

Guest bimpy474

If ours is the same as that, I'm happy as larry, even the spikes don't bother me on it once I've seen that one, don't think there's too much white either :lol:

I didn't mean it was too white as a shirt, but has to much white for when i drop sauce of some description on it......:D

I didn't mean it was too white as a shirt, but has to much white for when i drop sauce of some description on it......:D

:lol: yeah I got that mate...wasn't particularly aimed at you...seen a few comments about 'too much white'

Guest bimpy474

:lol: yeah I got that mate...wasn't particularly aimed at you...seen a few comments about 'too much white'

I like it too, the only spike that bothers me is the one at the bottom, bit weirder that the others, mind you i'll have the front bit tucked in. Obviously not because of my belly like.

OK so I thought I'd have a quick bash at putting it into fifa. Didn't spend hardly any time on it so its probably completely wrong. The collar definitely is. Had no idea about the shorts so just copied the style of the away kit

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2185/newkith.jpg

Had a go at the possible third strip aswell

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8650/thirdd.jpg

Good effort, man. Your attempt at last season's was bang on.

:lol: So desperately close to being a mint kit. Ah well.

Humongously nit-picky, but i think the green kit is a bit more pale than that, going off the photograph.

So we have to share our kit with Dortmund? Not bad tbh, just seems Puma is lazy as all fuck.

They just about all do it tbf, you're right though it's lazy as fuck that these billionaire companies can't make unique designs for the teams they manufacture for.

Did any other club have the same template as us for the current/last shirt?

Don't think anyone else is cheap enough to play half a fucking season with an iron patch over their kits tbh :pow: