NUFC Kits

Espio

Will buy it when I'm in Toon later this month. Just wonder which player... Time to get my own name on it? Probably...

Why not 'Mourinho' with the number 1? :lol:

Picked mine up from Silverlink before, cheaper in JD than it was in SD  :neutral:

Looks good I think, material feels quite cheap though and the Virgin money looks really poor close up. Apart from that though it's decent :thup:

Are they doing a womens version? Was my lasses birthday in June and need to get her a birthday present.

Haven't bought a footie top for years, where is the best place to get it?

Guest bimpy474

Are they doing a womens version? Was my lasses birthday in June and need to get her a birthday present.

Haven't bought a footie top for years, where is the best place to get it?

http://www.sportsdirect.com/puma-newcastle-united-home-shirt-2012-2013-ladies-376085

£39.99. Only used slim Mike's shop to show there is a womans shirt. Possible to find it cheaper elsewhere i would think ;)

Guest bimpy474

?So if you usually wear a L size, buy M this time around?

Would go that far no. It feels the right sizes to me, what i mean is an XL feels like an XL, not too tight, not too loose.

Guest bimpy474

Meh, mines too small and I got the same size as last years...I'm a biggish lad but last years is still as loose as it was when I bought it. This one looks too much like I've been on the roids.

I'm comparing it to the Red away shirt not last years home shirt by way guys.

Meh, mines too small and I got the same size as last years...I'm a biggish lad but last years is still as loose as it was when I bought it. This one looks too much like I've been on the roids.

What do you mean by small though, are you just referring to the tightness of the arms? We need a better explanation of the fit. Length, gut holdiness, arm tightness. Those kinda gubbins.

Quite a difference between M and L I think. The M when I tried it on was too tight, no real movement and the L is larger and more comfortable and I wouldn't say it was baggy at all, especially considering our previous ones but it's not exactly what you would call snug.

Anyway I think most people seem to be opting for the L, I got mine at around about 3:30 today from SD in Silverlink and after I had bought mine they only had 2 L's left and the guy said at the start of the day they had over 2 racks of them.

Looks good I think, material feels quite cheap though and the Virgin money looks really poor close up. Apart from that though it's decent :thup:

I kind of know what you mean with the VM logo, it's the circle bit, it looks like the colour dye has ran but it's supposed to be like that as it's supposed to show the swirls of the VM logo.

I'd like the VM sponsor to have been a part of the shirt like the stripes are and I would prefer Black & White stripes all the way up the back and red numbering and lettering but you can't have it all.

Ah i like them Euro numbers. Might see if i can get em on the away kit.

:pilko:

Might as well get comic sans on the back of your shirt.

At least they put more than a second's thought into it...

http://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552545_10151083580687509_947849988_n.jpg