NUFC Kits

Espio

I like it, if i was being picky I would prefer it without the panel behind the Puma logo. Really liked this seasons Orange away kit. Looking forward to seeing the home kit. Just bought the 1994 home kit for my birthday in light of the potential 'spiky' new one.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I'm a massive fan of there being no rank black patch behind the sponsor :)

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I'm a massive fan of there being no rank black patch behind the sponsor :)

You haven't seen the home kit yet!  :razz:

My big fear for the home shirt. It's totally ruined the last couple.

I'm pleasantly surprised by that kit actually.

Burgundy according to the official site.

Hopefully the home kit won't turn out to be a complete abortion.

Not really a fan of Puma but the current kits have really grown on me over the season.

Question? Would it be Puma that "create" the badge for the kits?

Really don't like the current version with the white surround. Looks cheap.

The badges on the Adidas kits were mint.

Guest Roger Kint

320000.jpg

Absolutely love this!

Actually love this. Never normally give a shit what they look like either

Guest NewBoyPeetah

You haven't seen the home kit yet!  :razz:

That is true, can't see them going without one like. I guess that's the price we'll pay for a striped kit.

Does anyone know the difference between the two editions of shirts in the nufc.co.uk shop? One is called CHANGE SHIRT ADULT OS 2012/13, described as black and white colour and costs £54.99, the other is called CHANGE SHIRT ADULT 2012/13, described as burg navy colour and costs £49.99.

Guest Phil K

Thats brilliant ! Fan of Patrick Stewart (Jean Luc Picard) and it actually LOOKS like Patrick (he's neither a "Pat" nor a "Paddy" is he ?  ;D) has deliberately posed in the shirt !

Does anyone know the difference between the two editions of shirts in the nufc.co.uk shop? One is called CHANGE SHIRT ADULT OS 2012/13, described as black and white colour and costs £54.99, the other is called CHANGE SHIRT ADULT 2012/13, described as burg navy colour and costs £49.99.

OS = Obese size?

Guest Shaun

OS = Obese size?

One size Fitz Hall.

Saw it through the club shop window today, and on the bairns when the players came out. Really, really fond of it - think it's a lovely colour.

Hope it's black numbers but i don't suspect it will be.