The little things in football

BlueStar

When you're a kid and you do your own commentary as you're playing...

Shearer!!!

Yeah...just when you're a kid...  :whistle:

Wrong to do when your a 34 year old married with kid? - Coz i'm fairly sure I still do this shit when the wife is out or can't hear me :lol:

Oh aye, over the course of three years' multiplayer FIFA at uni, we developed an anthology of shouts, sarcastic quips and put-downs - wholly unique to our living room.

That sort of thing is universal throughout football though; just substitute the living room for the stadium and it's the same thing. Individual chants and in-jokes, etc - it's all part of the beauty. Whilst the identity of football clubs is continually diminished by the motivations of selfish individuals, stuff like that will always remain. Thank God.

• 3 weeks later...

Your first ever glimpse of your first ever match as you emerge from the concourse..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/catmag/fragglesjp_zps85d644ea.jpg

Christ, time flies.

Lost 30 years and changed gender, it is a bit weird tbh.

Has anyone noticed that the ref ( mike jones ) that disallowed Tiotes goal against man City is the same ref that Sissoko slapped in the face accidentally in the Southampton game a month before.  Coincidence ?  :azn: 

He's nearly 5 and if we're not actually watching the match he constantly asks me to check my phone for the score.

We did good :aww:

You should have got him into a different sport, following us is a life of torture.

Ironic given Midds' bloodthirsty disdain for the bloke. heh

Nice one. :) An unforgettable moment, I still absolutely love walking out onto the concourse - but there's nothing like the first time. Pity he didn't get to see a goal, mind!