The little things in football

BlueStar

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love seeing the overseas games when the tunnel entrance comes up through a trap door in the field (and then closes to seal off the stairs back to the dressing rooms).  Always makes sending players off more of a spectacle as the trap door has to open up to let them down into the dressing room.  Much more dramatic then just a gap between the benches.

I love seeing the overseas games when the tunnel entrance comes up through a trap door in the field (and then closes to seal off the stairs back to the dressing rooms).  Always makes sending players off more of a spectacle as the trap door has to open up to let them down into the dressing room.  Much more dramatic then just a gap between the benches.

wtf?  Is this a thing?  Sounds like 'two teams go out, only one comes back.... DUM DUM DERRR'

They exist but I can't remember where. I'm thinking either Argentina or maybe Spain

Definitely seen them in South American games where the fans all kick off and the players have had to run off down the hole :lol:

Has anyone noticed that the ref ( mike jones ) that disallowed Tiotes goal against man City is the same ref that Sissoko slapped in the face accidentally in the Southampton game a month before.  Coincidence ?  :azn: 

Casually scrolling down the page and seeing this. Lost it. :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...