Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

:lol: :lol: Why didn't anyone else find this funny FFS? :lol: Imagine that as a chant man, "I don't think you're ready for this Jelly, and Nikica's too goal-alicious for you babe".

I thought the title was in the URL. That's horrific :lol:

Same, I thought 'well underway and play rhythm i suppose'...

It is rhythm isnt it? :lol:

HOWAY THE LADS!!!

:lol: :lol: Why didn't anyone else find this funny FFS? :lol: Imagine that as a chant man, "I don't think you're ready for this Jelly, and Nikica's too goal-alicious for you babe".

HOWAY THE LADS!!!

Rhyme you buffoon!

HOWAY THE LADS!!!

Rhyme you buffoon!

I knew it was wrong but it was the closest real word I could spell :lol:

Lets not forget something more important than both clubs today and our champions league hopes. Gary Speeds death was the biggest low point i've ever experianced following the club. Speedo played for both clubs and i hope there is a huge round of "Speedo", to cap off the season, as it would be fitting IMO.

Lets beat them for Speedo, on what will be a wonderful day, reagrdless of where we finish.

Lets not forget something more important than both clubs today and our champions league hopes. Gary Speeds death was the biggest low point i've ever experianced following the club. Speedo played for both clubs and i hope there is a huge round of "Speedo", to cap off the season, as it would be fitting IMO.

Lets beat them for Speedo, on what will be a wonderful day, reagrdless of where we finish.

He was an Everton fan  :lol: :lol:

I am more nervous than i have been all season..... got up at 7am which is about 4 hours earlier than i usually do on sundays and just been laying bed listening to music thinking about the game.....

As i said in earlier post the quicker this is done and dusted the better for my health, the last few months have been fantastic to be a fan but i have hardly slept in that time span....

So yh win the game and get the 4th spot and then life can go back to normal atleast until September :lol:

HWTL !  :indi:

My biggest worry is us winning.

I've no doubt that one of Arsenal or Spurs will fall at the final hurdle.

I'm the opposite. I think I'll feel more gutted if we win and don't get in than if we lose and don't.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Baines and Neville out apparently?

They sound like Eton students with their names in the same sentence.

Alright lets get beat for him then.

Our away performance at Swansea gives me great heart, if we can be just as clinical. Obviously we'll have more possession too. The Everton backline can definitely be got at, too. They'll have good cover ahead of them, but still.

Alright lets get beat for him then.

Thats more like it, FTM!!  :indi:

had a read through their pre match thread on grandoldteam....f***, didn't realise they are bunch of c***s who seem to hate us :s hope we turn the c***s over

Remember about 5 years ago i was  toutside the black bull. One of their buses was slowly moving up barrack road and loads of evertonians were making retarded gestures from the bus, then it stopped to let them all off. I've never seen a group of people go so quiet in all my life. Every time we've played them since i've had that image in my head.

said many times before i've had lots of issues with both red and blue parts of liverpool, mostly for licking your arse in pubs etc then turning nasty once they have you massivly outnumbered. ask around the country,they are known for it.

Yip, hate both the scouse cunts.

Everton fans hated him though, sang nasty songs about him etc.

Really?

Really?

Aye, Kendall made out that he'd refused to play for them to force a move whereas Speed said he hadn't.

They used to sing Gary shithouse speed at him when we played them.