Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Antoine Placer ‏@AntoinePlacer

Debuchy, discrètement, a semblé dire au revoir ce soir, noyé dans la fête pour Hazard. Si ça se confirme, c'est un peu dommage #LOSC

Expand

Translated: Debuchy, discreetly, seemed to say goodbye tonight, drowned in the festival for Hazard. If it is confirmed, it's a shame # LOSC

Antoine Placer ‏@AntoinePlacer

Debuchy, discrètement, a semblé dire au revoir ce soir, noyé dans la fête pour Hazard. Si ça se confirme, c'est un peu dommage #LOSC

Expand

Translated: Debuchy, discreetly, seemed to say goodbye tonight, drowned in the festival for Hazard. If it is confirmed, it's a shame # LOSC

further translation: we still don't fucking know!

Guest magpie99

I wouldnt expect Ashley to sanction a fee of anywhere between 6 and 8 million pounds for a 27 year old full back when he could probably get a 21 year old england kid on a free or low fee subject to tribunal.

Still not sure if i'm really fussed about this guy. Would prefer a left-back. :undecided:

we seen any evidence that santon can cross with his right?

something i'd really like to see us add next year, some quality crossing either from FB or AM/W positions...cisse will be fucking devastating (more) if we start whipping quality crosses in like

Still not sure if i'm really fussed about this guy. Would prefer a left-back. :undecided:

something i'd really like to see us add next year, some quality crossing either from FB or AM/W positions...cisse will be f***ing devastating (more) if we start whipping quality crosses in like

Yep, he can also cut in on his right so he wouldn't be one dimensional there. RB is one of lowest priorities for me, even if we do lose Simpson. Think our game would be vastly improved with a left footed Left back that can cross.

something i'd really like to see us add next year, some quality crossing either from FB or AM/W positions...cisse will be f***ing devastating (more) if we start whipping quality crosses in like

Yep, he can also cut in on his right so he wouldn't be one dimensional there. RB is one of lowest priorities for me, even if we do lose Simpson. Think our game would be vastly improved with a left footed Left back that can cross.

i think we've looked a much better team for not trying to cross all the time.

i'd like that option on either flank, overlapping FB's getting to the byline to whip crosses in for Cisse...it'd be a goldmine

doesn't have to be our only option

backward step trying to work that anywhere near enough to actually pick players on the strength of it. next you'll be wanting a big man,little quick sniffer type combo.

i'd like that option on either flank, overlapping FB's getting to the byline to whip crosses in for Cisse...it'd be a goldmine

backward step trying to work that anywhere near enough to actually pick players on the strength of it.

don't follow you, alls i'm saying is if santon stays at LB then it'd surely be an asset to have a natrually right footed RB who can offer you that?  don't see how that's in any way counter productive

cisse is amazing between defence and keeper and ba can head the ball and is a big fucker, how is adding that aspect to our game possibly a negative?

backward step trying to work that anywhere near enough to actually pick players on the strength of it.

don't follow you, alls i'm saying is if santon stays at LB then it'd surely be an asset to have a natrually right footed RB who can offer you that?  don't see how that's in any way counter productive

cisse is amazing between defence and keeper and ba can head the ball and is a big f***er, how is adding that aspect to our game possibly a negative?

doesn't bother me what foot he predominatly kicks with if he is a good defender with good technique, an eye for a pass, comfortable in possession and can play that poition well.

A million times this, the much maligned 4-4-2 would look a lot better if we had the ability to mix it up by getting to the byline and putting a cross in, not to mention the obvious benefits of natural sided full backs in a 4-3-3. We need balance.

cisse is amazing between defence and keeper and ba can head the ball and is a big f***er, how is adding that aspect to our game possibly a negative?

i can only think of one goal he's scored from between defence and keeper when the balls came from wide (west brom away)

A million times this, the much maligned 4-4-2 would look a lot better if we had the ability to mix it up by getting to the byline and putting a cross in, not to mention the obvious benefits of natural sided full backs in a 4-3-3. We need balance.

better balanced with decent players than choosing because of what foot someone kicks with.