Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Simpson and raylor out - Debucy and Clyne in..

Raylor stays.  Raylor knows his limitations, doesn't complain, can play mulitple postions and puts in a good shift when needed.  We need players like him and Perch in the squad.

Agreed keep Raylor and Perch as the back up fullbacks along with Saylor who can fill in there. Sign Debuchy and a centre half and we are sorted. defensively.

I think we'll miss out on the lad! I reckon Arsenal as well as Man U will be after a RB

I hope the ground works been done!

We should hammer Cabaye on twitter to get him here

Why would Arsenal buy him when they already have Sagna?

Because his leg is a tiny bit broken!

And what happens when he's fit again?

Not convinced Raylor wont want to move on. Looks pretty sure that we are bringing in at least one LB and RB.  Fair enough he fancies himself as a winger and can play in the middle but surely he is going to want first team football at his age. Going much further down the pecking order this summer.

Convinced we are going back for Clyne.

Guest rosstoon

Raylor is the modern man Utility. Can cover in several placews. Get In Debuchy and he will be 1st choice RB with Raylor and then Fergie as cover.

Shades of the mackems signing N'Zogbia, this.

Not really, you've got Pards making very suggestive comments and Cabaye being quizzed about Debuchy and seemingly acting very coy as if not to give something away. There certainly seems to be something in it.

Whereas didnt RTG just tell themselves they were signing Zog?

Says he's going to be playing in a 'new championship' next season according to some bloke on twitter?

No suprise that.

Yh he's said before he wants to play in England i think its just a question of us or Man U tbh but iam fairly certain he will be playing in this country next season.

Guest NufcBano

Cant say Debuchy, without singing this...

...Debuchy, Debuchy, the boy who's hard to get...!!

According to David Cromosson

My last post on Debuchy for now. Yes #nufc is viable option. No there isn't a Cabaye style deal. Open market competing with Valencia. 8 mill is the quoted asking price being reported in the French press for Debuchy.

Guest NufcBano

My last post on Debuchy for now. Yes #nufc is viable option. No there isn't a Cabaye style deal. Open market competing with Valencia. 8 mill is the quoted asking price being reported in the French press for Debuchy.

Really hope we get him before Euros. He's in there starting line up now, price will only go up.

Debuchy, Debuchy, the ball is in the net.

Guest NufcBano

Debuchy, Debuchy, the ball is in the net.

Baaallll...iissssss...iiiiiinnnn...ttthhhheeeeee .nneeeeeeeeeeettttt.................DEBUCHY!!

Just saw this from a Valencia blog....

Eóin - Valencia News ‏ @XimoVCF

As it seems that Lille's Mathieu Debuchy is not affordable, VCF may move for César Azpilicueta (22, Spain, Marseille). (Via @VCF_Blog)

Hope its true.

Guest taps01

Just saw this from a Valencia blog....

Eóin - Valencia News ‏ @XimoVCF

As it seems that Lille's Mathieu Debuchy is not affordable, VCF may move for César Azpilicueta (22, Spain, Marseille). (Via @

Hope its true.

Valencia have got big money problems haven't they?