Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Lad at work has burst into the office excitedly to say Debuchy has "done a Ben Arfa" and is in Newcastle currently. Apparently. Dunno if that's very old news.

Hearing similar on Facebook, not sure where it's came from.  Heard fee's been agreed.  Might be rubbish, don't know.

Lad at work has burst into the office excitedly to say Debuchy has "done a Ben Arfa" and is in Newcastle currently. Apparently. Dunno if that's very old news.

Hearing similar on Facebook, not sure where it's came from.  Heard fee's been agreed.  Might be rubbish, don't know.

It's from whatculture.com :lol: so yeah BS. I'd love to believe it i really would.

It's from whatculture.com :lol: so yeah BS. I'd love to believe it i really would.

Well not necessarily, they might have heard it elsewhere.

My main concern if it doesn't  happen is how it will effect Cabaye psychologically, hope I'm wrong but you never know, might p*ss him off.

You being serious? Why would Cabaye have left Lille in the first place if he didn't want to leave Debuchy?

Hearing Mathieu Debuchy has arrived in the North East at Newcastle Airport earlier today

Some other guy on twitter said this earlier like, claims he broke that biggy was having a medical when that first happened.