Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

I think the point is that our valuation has been way out of the groove. 7m is an absolutely fair price and Id still consider it a bargain if we got him for that.

£5,5000,000 is a good deal for the buying club if he goes for that.

Could be something simple as we'd agreed something in principle months ago (which ties in with Debuchy's quotes), they've held back in the hope of getting more with him having a good Euros, which looks like they've been justified in doing if Real's bid is true.

If he joins Madrid I can't wait for the posts claiming we couldn't attract him. :lol:

:lol:

I think most will just be aiming total anger at MA & His Gang

If this turns out to be true and Debuchy goes for that little then it seems to me that Lille have been more willing to deal with Madrid than us, probably because of the manner in which we signed Cabaye. I'm fairly sure that we were quoted at least 8 mill euros for Debuchy and had a bid similar to Real's rejected because it was supposedly too low.

If this turns out to be true and Debuchy goes for that little then it seems to me that Lille have been more willing to deal with Madrid than us, probably because of the manner in which we signed Cabaye. I'm fairly sure that we were quoted at least 8 mill euros for Debuchy and had a bid similar to Real's rejected because it was supposedly too low.

I can't remember 7 million euros ever being mentioned as a bid from us.

Ok fine, 6 million plus sell on clauses or whatever it was, my mistake. The point I'm trying to make though is that both bids fall short of Lille's supposed valuation and Lille aren't in a position where they have to or want to sell, meaning that it makes little sense for them to accept Madrid's bid.

Ok fine, 6 million plus sell on clauses or whatever it was, my mistake. The point I'm trying to make though is that both bids fall short of Lille's supposed valuation and Lille aren't in a position where they have to or want to sell, meaning that it makes little sense for them to accept Madrid's bid.

Lille are hardly likely to advertise a fee if they think they can get more and if they let him go it will probably be because they don't want to keep a player who wants to leave.

Guest Argileye

If this goes through...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8p5kapKTC1r7w8cbo1_250.gif

Guest firetotheworks

Not if it's his own things.

No ones that daft.

Kid Icarus is.

What is this? What's happening here?

Guest firetotheworks

Not if it's his own things.

No ones that daft.

Kid Icarus is.

What is this? What's happening here?

You being daft, dafty.

Im confused Dave. What have I done? Am I part of something brilliant here?

mustn't underestimate how much we pissed them off, we obviously gone through some slightly underhanded way of finding out cabaye's release clause and manage to nab him for pittance compared how much he really was worth. 

that has not been forgotten by Lille we can be sure of of that.