Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Anita is not our answer to RB, he is our answer to CM.

Anita at RB makes as much sense as Sissoko at RM.

Lets start playing players in their natural/best positions, and if no deputy exists, we a) have a problem or b) should be grooming a replacement

We have 3 promising young LBs, and 1 experienced at his peak RB. No depth for him, naturally...classic stuff.

We have no natural depth but we have depth.... just like Man Utd really when Rafael is out they play CBs at RB.

I'm pretty confident who ever replaces him will do a good job.

We have 3 promising young LBs, and 1 experienced at his peak RB. No depth for him, naturally...classic stuff.

We have no natural depth but we have depth.... just like Man Utd really when Rafael is out they play CBs at RB.

Thinking about this, it makes sense to bring Colo in and push Mbiwa out to right back, for one game.

Naw of course.

I'm fine with Anita, MYM, or Santon playing RB.

Colo and Williamson are usually a steady partnership. I don't think it would be seen as pushing Mapou out of his position I think it will be seen as it simply is, Mapou is the next best option at right back after Debuchy.

I don't think its too bad a situation tbh. 4 fullbacks, yes 3 are young but 1 has played nearly 150 top level games. Whether or not you rate these players is another matter, but the club has 2 fullbacks and then two pushing them so long as they're fit.

Unless you're Man City you don't have 4 of close quality and experience, even Chelsea throw in Bertrand when Cole is out and he's a very ordinary footballer.

I'd have been satisfied with Perch filling in, I know that.

Such a pointless sale. Has he been first choice for Wigan? Can only assume the player wanted to leave cos he was a very useful squad member, especially with Raylor (:() out for the season again.

I'd rather have one of the others given a chance in the team than play a pointless jack of all trades like Perch. Perch was rubbish at fullback anyway.

Once his initial rubbish-ness subsided, he never really let us down imo. Useful at FB and CB; put a shift in at CM as well. I can remember him winning every single header against Lacina Traore - who was a giraffe's neck taller - away to Metalist.

Anita is a very competent RB though, only weakness is in the air.

Not good positionally imo. Has pace to make up for that. Anita will be much more useful in midfield against Norwich anyway along Sissoko and Cabaye.

Either Santon or MYM at RB for this.

Really wouldn't want both our full-backs on their wrong foot. Especially seeing as we're so vulnerable when imbalanced and don't play with any orthodox wingers.

Santon RB and Dummett LB, please.

Second choice would be MYM at RB and Colo back in, but I think we need to keep our current CBs together ideally.

Really wouldn't want both our full-backs on their wrong foot. Especially seeing as we're so vulnerable when imbalanced and don't play with any orthodox wingers.

Santon RB and Dummett LB, please.

Second choice would be MYM at RB and Colo back in, but I think we need to keep our current CBs together ideally.

This is what will happen probably. My second option would be Anita in for Debuchy.