Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Debuchy behind Ben Arfa.  :sweetjesus:

Played really well together against Iceland. Wouldn't want to defend against these two coming at you. Debuchy's offensiveplay and stamina down that right hand side will free up Benny a lot. Perfect when he cut's inside.

If the figures are true I'd be disappointed if we can't agree a fee again. Cabaye and Debuchy's transfer fees are probably less than double what the other France players would cost this summer. Can't see Lille being best pleased if we continue to twist their hands :lol:

It says our first offer 'included bonuses', I thought we always paid upfront?

We pay the transfer fee all in one go, but that doesn't mean we never offer performance bonuses on top of the fee.

What Michel Seydoux expects and what Llambias & Ashley are prepared to offer are two different things mind. Be sheer lunacy if we dont budge up to the requested amount. It's an incredible price frankly.

I can just imagine Ashley sitting in SJP with his fingers crossed when Llambias walks in asks him whats he's doing for Ashley to say that he's hoping we sign Debuchy this week and Llambias has to point out to him that we actually need to make a bid for him.

Guest icemanblue

I can just imagine Ashley sitting in SJP with his fingers crossed when Llambias walks in asks him whats he's doing for Ashley to say that he's hoping we sign Debuchy this week and Llambias has to point out to him that we actually need to make a bid for him.

Another doozy there, mate. You're on a roll.

I'm not sure if that is a compliment or if I should be telling you to piss off.

WTF does doozy mean?

The difference could be that at 27 we are/would be less likely to get a decent return if/when he moves on.

Exactly. For us to offer anywhere north of £5m for a 27 yr old fullback would be astonishing really. Bearing in mind this is Ashley and not Fat Fred let me add.

:lol: :lol:

I'm not sure if that is a compliment or if I should be telling you to piss off.

WTF does doozy mean?

A belter

"You increase your offer to 8m Mr Ashley but all there still is here is 3m Euro and now two Mugs with red and blue writing, as well as a bill for one Curtis Good's airfare..."

"No takesies backsies!" *runs away giggling*

Guest neesy111

No one actually know's what is going on.  All these reports on monday are sounding more shite by the day which is no surprise cos it was lead by that twat Lee Ryder.