Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

They do want 8m euros though, we have offered 6m euros which obviously isn't enough as far as Lille are concerned. I dont know where your getting this 10m euros from.

Practically everywhere i have seen says they want 8m euros, which is around £6.2m.

They do want 8m euros though, we have offered 6m euros which obviously isn't enough as far as Lille are concerned. I dont know where your getting this 10m euros from.

Practically everywhere i have seen says they want 8m euros, which is around £6.2m.

From following the thread from page 1 all the quotes i've read from the Lille end are for 10m Euro... £8m... Where have you seen Lille say 8m Euro?...

Then why is it that the Lille chairman said that our offer was significantly undervalued? You think 1-2M = significantly undervalued. Many on here seems to want to think that we are very close to the asking price so that they can just repeat the whole 'just throw in the extra million fecker' mantra but in reality (based on Lille's reaction) to our latest offer, looks like we're much further than its being made out to be

Then why is it that the Lille chairman said that our offer was significantly undervalued? You think 1-2M = significantly undervalued. Many on here seems to want to think that we are very close to the asking price so that they can just repeat the whole 'just throw in the extra million fecker' mantra but in reality (based on Lille's reaction) to our latest offer, looks like we're much further than its being made out to be

25% under what Lille apparently value him at could easily be considered as 'significant'.

From following the thread from page 1 all the quotes i've read from the Lille end are for 10m Euro... £8m... Where have you seen Lille say 8m Euro?...

Page 1 was a long time ago, they agreed to come down to 8m euros a very long time ago ( due to Debuchy's will to leave i imagine) i dont know about quotes from Lille but practically every report in France say that Lille want 8m euros.

I highly doubt they are all wrong.

Page 1 was a long time ago, they agreed to come down to 8m euros a very long time ago ( due to Debuchy's will to leave i imagine) i dont know about quotes from Lille but practically every report in France say that Lille want 8m euros.

I highly doubt they are all wrong.

I wasn't saying the price quoted was from page one... I was highlighting the fact i've followed the whole thread closely from the beginning and never come across Lille stating they only wanted 8m euro... Also after a very quick google search i found 2 French reports both claiming 10m Euro... End of the day it's probably true that no one knows 100% how much Lille want until the president is quoted if he hasn't been already...

Remember when we signed Beye? It was a lot more ridiculous than this.

Didn't he sign a new contract at Marseille? Then one of his mates broke his leg so decided careers are too short so he wanted to come here after all?

Guest BooBoo

Beye was a massive saga. The deal seemed stone cold dead and was resurrected near the end of the window. Iirc the club announced him and Faye as having signed about 3 hours after the deadline shut.

Guest firetotheworks

Something like he wanted to come, then Marsielle wouldn't sell, then they would, then they wouldn't for what we offered, then he complained about not getting a move, then he decided he wanted to stay, then about a month later decided he wanted to come and did.

I've made all of that up, but it was something like that.

"We urge all fans to make a small contribution towards the increased €2m.  As a reward we will send you a free titanic Sports Direct mug, which doesn't fit through your letterbox, so you will have to collect when you're at work."

So there's no point watching your letterbox.