Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest bimpy474

Ahhhh ffs. This is about as good as Mrs Bimpy saying she pregnant again. The thought of her gaining more weight is right up there with no signings.

Why can't Dekka brighten up my down trodden empty vesseled life.

Oh fucking fuck, fuckerty fuck fuck, fuckery duckery fuckery  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest Argileye

Here we go again... This has ruined my summer.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7826/tumblrlfihla6zaq1qb0ebk.gif

I can't see anything being finalised until Lille's European future is decided tonight, given that is such a large factor in the ambition and attractiveness of the club to play in that competition in two consecutive seasons. Until then, this Newcastle supporter will disregard all reports about Mathieu Debuchy.

We'd be getting our just deserts tbh if he ends up signing for Madrid for such a respectable fee, obviously I can't really say for definite but it seems like we've been taking the piss a bit to be honest.  You win some, you lose some when you conduct transfers like we do in order to get bargain deals, rather do that than pay way over the odds.

We'd be getting our just deserts tbh if he ends up signing for Madrid for such a respectable fee, obviously I can't really say for definite but it seems like we've been taking the piss a bit to be honest.  You win some, you lose some when you conduct transfers like we do in order to get bargain deals, rather do that than pay way over the odds.

You still have to pick your battles. This wasnt one to make a fucking stand for.

Guest salmon

Sky Sport 24 'claim' that Real Madrid have agreed a fee of €7 million with Lille for Debuchy. :(

http://i.imgur.com/8fXkn.png

I get the feeling even if we now offered 8 they would ignore us and still deal with Real, we by the looks of it have handled this very badly and have upset Lille so much now there is nothing more we can do.

Guest firetotheworks

I think the point is that our valuation has been way out of the groove. 7m is an absolutely fair price and Id still consider it a bargain if we got him for that.