Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

M'ville would cost £15m-£20m alone, and I doubt he would go there, he would get plenty of better offers, even money wise. Remy I doubt would choose QPR over a half decent team, Diame would possibly go there though.

He isn't worth anywhere near £15m-£20m anymore.

M'Vila would be cheap these days as he's had injuries and discipline problems..... fined by his own club and French FA he even got told by his club to train and play with the reserves and has done for most of the season.

Really a massive rise and fall situation, he has ability but he needs to sort him self out.

He won't cost anywhere near 20m in fact he wont even cost half that.

I still think if he sold it would be for hefty sum and he would have a dozen better offers.

M'Vila would be cheap these days as he's had injuries and discipline problems..... fined by his own club and French FA he even got told by his club to train and play with the reserves and has done for most of the season.

Really a massive rise and fall situation, he has ability but he needs to sort him self out.

He won't cost anywhere near 20m in fact he wont even cost half that.

I still think if he sold it would be for hefty sum and he would have a dozen better offers.

Depends what you mean by hefty sum he will cost a lot less than what he did even 6 months ago.....

None the less he aint going to QPR any time soon anyway.

Guest hatem garrincha

I would prefer Sissoko to M'Vila myself and your missing a CB on that list :pow:

But i don't really want Tiote gone in January tbh.

Imo, Mvila is a far better footballer than Sissoko.

In fact, I think M'villa will be even better than Viera.

I'd rather not lose any more players than we need to, thanks. If today's stories are correct then I think a forward and a centre half are essential if we're to stay out of trouble. I know fans go on about "needing" players all the time and it's not necessarily always that way, but that's the hole we're in unfortunately. Will be massively fucked off if we're not 2 quality players up as a bare minimum, 1 is just about acceptable if they feel the need to let Simpson go I suppose.

I'd rather not lose any more players than we need to, thanks. If today's stories are correct then I think a forward and a centre half are essential if we're to stay out of trouble. I know fans go on about "needing" players all the time and it's not necessarily always that way, but that's the hole we're in unfortunately. Will be massively f***ed off if we're not 2 quality players up as a bare minimum, 1 is just about acceptable if they feel the need to let Simpson go I suppose.

We need 2 before Ba goes so if he goes we need 3 and if we were looking to do really well we could do with a couple of forwards, not just a Ba replacement.

I'd rather not lose any more players than we need to, thanks. If today's stories are correct then I think a forward and a centre half are essential if we're to stay out of trouble. I know fans go on about "needing" players all the time and it's not necessarily always that way, but that's the hole we're in unfortunately. Will be massively f***ed off if we're not 2 quality players up as a bare minimum, 1 is just about acceptable if they feel the need to let Simpson go I suppose.

About sums up how i feel, honestly if they want to revamp the squad with the new tv money in the summer and get rid of someone like Tiote and other what you might consider "dead wood" then do it in the summer when we have about 3 months to muck about.

But during such a short window i'd rather keep as many as possible the only player i would entertain the idea of selling on top of Ba is Simpson tbh.

We need 2 before Ba goes so if he goes we need 3 and if we were looking to do really well we could do with a couple of forwards, not just a Ba replacement.

Aye, I mean if both transfer stories today go through.

wouldn't want to lose Tiote,  may not be on top form at present but still worth keeping but think i would prefer Sissoko coming in instead of M'Villa.

I'm convinced that Tiote has had his head turned by either Man U or Chelsea, which is why his performances are poor. Ferguson tried to buy him last summer but refused to pay the 20m we wanted.....

If there is anything in this, he will go but maybe in summer.

Yes, because spending s*** loads on players is really paying off for QPR this season.

Spending s---loads of money on players has been proven to work.....it depends who is doing the buying....

QPR may not have much chance of getting any of these players now, but are you saying that they would still be a crap side if they did..?

wouldn't want to lose Tiote,  may not be on top form at present but still worth keeping but think i would prefer Sissoko coming in instead of M'Villa.

I'm convinced that Tiote has had his head turned by either Man U or Chelsea, which is why his performances are poor. Ferguson tried to buy him last summer but refused to pay the 20m we wanted.....

If there is anything in this, he will go but maybe in summer.

did he ?

there could be loads of reasons for his drop in form, his head could've been turned, maybe we wanted him to be more of a centre mid and less of a defensive mid, maybe the opposition just learned he's not too good under pressure and his distribution isn't the best.

either way his performances have been below par and i think the sissokho talk was all about lining someone up should "the" bid come in.

The Tiote to Man U rubbish is still being peddled? :lol:

Just stop it, mate. At the time you (and many others) looked daft. Now you look stark raving bonkers. Tiote's frankly a lucky boy to be at a club like ours, and we're the best it'll ever get for him.

http://i.imgur.com/Qi762.jpg

:yao: : Jaehyun forgot that we can't post football videos, so search for "Mathieu Debuchy ( دوبوشي ) welcome To Real Madrid [ Skills ] - HD " on youtube.

Panda: :sweetjesus:

1:00....he can take throw ins....  :drool:  :frantic: