Everton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/05/12 - post-match reaction from page 55

Dave

Really hope we will focus on the 4-3-3 from next season and make that our "main" formation :)

basically where I was at the start of the season.

I cant see any reason for Pards to go 4-4-2 and still he does it :\

to keep ba happy at the minute.

I almost start to think this. But hopefully I´m just paranoid.

Really hope we will focus on the 4-3-3 from next season and make that our "main" formation :)

basically where I was at the start of the season.

I cant see any reason for Pards to go 4-4-2 and still he does it :\

to keep ba happy at the minute.

I almost start to think this. But hopefully I´m just paranoid.

I think this, so i gotta be paranoid! :S

Only just realised that Cahill was sent off, we left the pub 5 minutes early to catch the end of the City game next door, got in just as Dzeko scored; what was the red for?

Had a bit argy bargy with Cabaye and as soon as the final whistle went he went for him and grabbed him by the throat and then tried to head butt ben Arfa when he pulled him away.

Guest Phil K

Cahill is, and always has been, an utter ars*hole.

Moyes trying to blame everybody but the Aussie sh*tbag at the end too.

Guest BooBoo

Shite player too. Never rated him.

The Australian Kevin Nolan.

Scores goals, does little else.

Shite player too. Never rated him.

The Australian Kevin Nolan.

Scores goals, does little else.

Always has been. His technical quality is minimal.

Should've got rid 2 years ago.

what was our support like? sure they did us proud

Heard lots of our chants.  Even at one point it's clearly the Newcastle fans singing and the commentator gives special mention to the Everton fans for having such a strong voice. :facepalm:

I hope the pissed 17 year old on his birthday stood next to me yesterday fucks off and never attend an away game again, didn't even watch the game and spent 90 minutes slagging off and having a go at other Newcastle supporters. He probably had one too many alcopops on the bus down the.stupid, annoying twat.

Cahill's a hothead but a pretty decent guy. Cabaye gets bullied off the ball every other week and lashes out, we're gonna have to get used to it.

Every other week?  Not really..

Did find Cabayes whole game strange, you'd think of all players to keep their cool on the big occasion itd be the guy with title winning experience.

He was probs allowed to play a bit more in france, i think he os getting a lot of attention over here, which he is finding frustrating.

Guest WashyGeordie

what was our support like? sure they did us proud

Heard lots of our chants.  Even at one point it's clearly the Newcastle fans singing and the commentator gives special mention to the Everton fans for having such a strong voice. :facepalm:

On Football First, the co-commentator reckons we're quiet because Arse/spuds are both 1-0 up, when we've blatenly just stopped singing a song, and then when WBA go 2-1 up, we're singing Blaydon Races and he reckons we're clapping because of that. :lol:

But I thought our support was fantastic, non-stop singing and seemed loud (although I was very p*ssed aswell  :blush: ) Especially wound them up when we started singing "Stand up, if your in Europe", when they started singing "Champions league, your havin a laugh"...

Guest WashyGeordie

I hope the p*ssed 17 year old on his birthday stood next to me yesterday f***s off and never attend an away game again, didn't even watch the game and spent 90 minutes slagging off and having a go at other Newcastle supporters. He probably had one too many alcopops on the bus down the.stupid, annoying t***.

There was someone like that next to us at Wigan.

We were takin the piss out of wigan fans abit and losing, fair enough, but all he was saying "Aye i've been all over europe, and this is the worst we've been" etc etc. Aswell as the fact he just there in silence/never sung. We were still 5th ffs!