Everton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/05/12 - post-match reaction from page 55

Dave

What happened with Cahill?

Went up to Cabaye after the whistle and grabbed him by the throat. Walked off, tried to nutt some one (it seemed) and got a red.

Dick :lol:

Barton wanabe

What happened with Cahill?

Went up to Cabaye after the whistle and grabbed him by the throat. Walked off, tried to nutt some one (it seemed) and got a red.

Dick :lol:

I blame Neil

End of the day we just couldn't get over the finishing line, but at the same time a win wouldn't have made a difference for us. Great season, regardless. Let's enjoy our return to Europe and push the fuckers for top 4 again next season!

We need avocal leader who will scream at people and get them jeered up because Coloccini is a great captain,but the fact we haven't won a game coming from a goal down is a worring one.

On another note, oh my god City  :lol:

Cabaye just got yellow. Cahill def had a problem with the ballboy incident - must be that. Cabaye should never have done that like....but Cahill is still a tw*t.

http://www.championsleaguetalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/europa-league.jpg

:)

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/11.gif

Probably one of the most mental Gifs I've ever seen. What the fuck.

Cabaye just got yellow. Cahill def had a problem with the ballboy incident - must be that. Cabaye should never have done that like....but Cahill is still a tw*t.

Cabaye went over and apologised to the ball boy at half time and gave him a hug.

You think Cahill who think hes Mr. Everton. Wanted to fight Cabaye for pushing the ballboy?

Was canny petulant from Cabaye, although Im not sure he really saw that he had pushed the lad over, think he would have helped him back up if he knew.

Cahill was ridiculous. So was our first half performance, utter tripe. We have blown far too many games this way this season. Much better in the second half though if Cisse had his scoring boots on we would have been back in it.

Not convinced Ba and Cisse work together. Wouldn't be surprised to see the former leave but time will tell.

I just feel flat, not even excited about 5th, because all I can think about is I don't get to see us play again until late july or early august.

There's always the Euros  :laugh: