Everton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/05/12 - post-match reaction from page 55

Dave

Guest bimpy474

I just don't understand why he reverts from the system that had us playing our best and most successful football this season. Baffling!

Aye, he needs to explain this, just make no sense whatsoever, doesn't help that our front two seem to think holding the ball up is against the laws of football.

And if Ba falls over for no reason whatsoever looking for free kick, i think i'm going hurl this computer monitor at my neighbours cat.

Jonas and Ba are passengers, man.

One needs replacing completely and the other needs to be rotated carefully next season.

Jonas has been our best player, man!

edit: I realise that's not very strong praise

AS A STANDALONE GAME (before anyone goes "haha Deluded much, we're 5th lol!") I'm really disappointed with that.

No fight, no bite and the formation/tactics just aren't working.

What did Cabaye do in the first place like?

Everton have been fantastic tbf to them but can't for the life of me understand why we haven't stuck with a formula that was so successful at Swansea and West Brom.

Fair play to Cabaye for going over and apologizing even though I would rather have seen him smack that ugly kid across the face for time wasting. :lol:

How do people know he was apologising?  Might have said "you ain't seen nothing yet you little t***, I'll f***ing murder you after the game".

and then gave him a hug? lol

Attached a tracking device so he can find where the kid lived.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

We need Jesus Christ to come down and play for us 2nd half to have even a slight chance of winning now.

Everton have been fantastic tbf to them but can't for the life of me understand why we haven't stuck with a formula that was so successful at Swansea and West Brom.

Manager of the year award going to pard's head

Pushed the lad for holding onto the ball. Was horrid.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he just kind of snatched the ball off the kid, who was stalling.

Edit^: well that's even worse. No need at all.

Guest Klizsch

I just dont get it. Cisse and Ba might be great players but neither can play as a target man. This direct play to the front two hasnt worked against ANY team as far as i can remember. A week to prepare, something Pardew mentioned as being important in the radio show, and this is what they came up with