Tooj

As it stands

France - Lyon

Spain - Atletico Madrid, Levante

Italy - Lazio, Napoli

Germany - Bayer Leverkusen, Stuttgart, Hanover

Holland - PSV, Az Alkmaar

Portugal - Sporting, Maritimo

Russia - CSKA Moscow, Anzhi Makaakakakalakakalakakakalalakakakalakakakachala, Rubin Kazan

Greece - POAK, Atromitos

Scotland - Dundee Utd, Hearts (I'm guessing Rangers can't compete in EL if they can't compete in CL?)

A few serious squads in that lot. Atletico, Sporting, Lyon, Napoli (though they'll probably lose their Trifecta this season), Leverkusen.

Shame all of the Russian teams qualified are Western. Would be pissing myself laughing if we got an away day in Vladivostok :lol:

Looks like the closest I can hope for is Kazakhstan

Imagine traveling to an away in Georgia or Latvia or something.

Shame all of the Russian teams qualified are Western. Would be pissing myself laughing if we got an away day in Vladivostok :lol:

Looks like the closest I can hope for is Kazakhstan

What's the craic with russian teams like that? Do they travel all that way for a normal league game?!

Vladivostok do aye.

Was an article a while back about a set of Zenit fans who travelled the 15,000k in their car only for it to break down when they got there so they had to get the train back. The club reimbursed them with a brand new car.

Guest WashyGeordie

Imagine the boat if we play against a dutch team....

Get revenge over AZ when they dumped us out last time would be tasty like.

Vladivostok, christ Vancouver is half that distance away from here. In fact it would be less travelling to via the Atlantic ocean, across Caanda and then over the Pacific and into Russia that way then going through Europe.  :lol:

Vladivostok, christ Vancouver is half that distance away from here. In fact it would be less travelling to via the Atlantic ocean, across Caanda and then over the Pacific and into Russia that way then going through Europe.  :lol:

Don't think it would be mate. :lol:

Really? :lol:

Don't think it would be mate. :lol:

Newcastle-Vancouver-Vladivostok = 9,104 miles

Newcastle = 8,046 miles

Not that far off.