NUFC Pre-Season 2012/13

Guest taps01

IJmuiden to The Hague - 51 minutes according to google maps.

Tempting  :hmm:

It actually is. Didn't we have one booked in against them a couple of years ago only for it to be cancelled?

Edit: summer before champo season IIRC

Mike White ‏@mikewhitesport

Hull City's friendly at Hartlepool on Sat 4th Aug is off. Unconfirmed but hearing a home friendly with Newcastle could replace it. #hcafc

Oooo, an away game at the KC is a lot more appealing than Hartlepools shed of a stadium. I'm in.

A lot easier for me to get to as well, since I live just outside of Hull at the moment

2 days before a rumoured friendly in Germany and still no confirmation or denial of actually playing that or many other rumoured friendlies. Is a simple yes or no as to wether or not we are playing somebody too much to ask from NUFC?

Guest Roger Kint

2 days before a rumoured friendly in Germany and still no confirmation or denial of actually playing that or many other rumoured friendlies. Is a simple yes or no as to wether or not we are playing somebody too much to ask from NUFC?

You expected some sort of respect given to the fans from this mob? We kick off the season in 5 weeks and they cant even sort out a home strip man :lol: