NUFC Pre-Season 2012/13

Guest taps01

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Hatem Ben Arfa was at the training ground today getting blood tests, was never going to be flung in to train with the main group today #nufc

Well I for one wish the club luck on cloning a whole team of Ben Arfa's using his blood  :drool:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Hatem Ben Arfa was at the training ground today getting blood tests, was never going to be flung in to train with the main group today #nufc

Well I for one wish the club luck on cloning a whole team of Ben Arfa's using his blood  :drool:

Thats genius! It is our new signings right there :frantic:

Fucking love our squad, so many likeable players.

:thup:

Seems like a nice bunch of guys. And at the same time, i really like our staff too.

It is much up to them too i recon, it seems like they are in on all the internal jokes, joke with the players, and get joked with, act like part of a big group, not just "teachers".

So they earn more respect from the players. IMO they have a good pedagogic approach to it. Football players are a special breed, and it seems like you need to handle them individually much more than it was done in the past.

I think that play a big part in keeping the mood up, all feel very safe and content.

@MsiDouglas

Eventful first day with #nufc in Portugal. Now filing after a very competitive training session in Vale dos Lobos - tackles flying in....

Cabaye looked in good nick while returning Krul was reliable as ever. Will be interesting to see how Taylor does as he returns v Olympiakos

:thup: