Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Early days, preseason and all that but I am pretty confident we have enough to cover Guthrie's absence in Abeid and Bigi.

Still plenty to come from Amalfitano I suspect as well.

Early days, preseason and all that but I am pretty confident we have enough to cover Guthrie's absence in Abeid and Bigi.

Still plenty to come from Amalfitano I suspect as well.

Still not sure of his position, seems to be more attacking than anything at the moment.

From those who've seen Adam Campbell. How good is he? We've had so many hyped up academy strikers who never amounted to any thing. Is he going to be the real deal?

he scored today for the juniors in the Milk cup in N.Ireland in a 4-0,  looks a good prospect, very quick but also very small,  could do with a growth spurt or feel his size might stop him getting to the top,  hopefully i am wrong.

From those who've seen Adam Campbell. How good is he? We've had so many hyped up academy strikers who never amounted to any thing. Is he going to be the real deal?

he scored today for the juniors in the Milk cup in N.Ireland in a 4-0,  looks a good prospect, very quick but also very small,  could do with a growth spurt or feel his size might stop him getting to the top,  hopefully i am wrong.

Didn't stop Paul Scholes.

Bigi impressed me today. He's got pace, a good range of passing on him, and quick feet. He doesn't take too long to release the ball. Just needs experience and a bit more physical presence.

Micheal Owen?

Micheal Owen?

Bellars?

Guest ThievingMagpie

Really impressed with him tonight. Good feet, can pass and I think with some more experience will be a very good reader of the game. He looks like he will get used to the premiership very quickly.

Guest VaVaVoom

Really impressed with him tonight. Good feet, can pass and I think with some more experience will be a very good reader of the game. He looks like he will get used to the premiership very quickly.

He really is a young Tiote. Promising stuff. Composed.

He really is a young Tiote. Promising stuff. Composed.

looks like tiote, plays in the same position, the similarities end there. styles are completly different. tiote is a destroyer, holder and not very creative. bigi is a receiver,interceptor and distributor.

Thing i've been most impressed by is his vision/awareness of what's ahead of him. On several occasions he's played a quick first-time pass out wide or to the other centre-mid, rather than receiving it and then studying the passing radius. It's not in a 'scared of the ball' way, either - quite the opposite in fact. He's assured in the pass and knows where his runners are. Clearly a confident young lad.

He releases it with a bit of pace, too - which i really like. You should expect your teammate to be able to control the ball, so it irritates me when midfielders pass it gently. There's no need if you're giving it straight to feet.

Guest VaVaVoom

Thing i've been most impressed by is his vision/awareness of what's ahead of him. On several occasions he's played a quick first-time pass out wide or to the other centre-mid, rather than receiving it and then studying the passing radius. It's not in a 'scared of the ball' way, either - quite the opposite in fact. He's assured in the pass and knows where his runners are. Clearly a confident young lad.

He releases it with a bit of pace, too - which i really like. You should expect your teammate to be able to control the ball, so it irritates me when midfielders pass it gently. There's no need if you're giving it straight to feet.

Spot on. Something i noticed about Tavernier too. Confident with the ball and likes a pass.

He'll be known for years to come as the Ginger Messi.

Hey Guys

Long time reader. I just had to get me a account, since I saw that no one have posted, what Saylor have said about Bigi:

And as for Bigi, he's just elastic and a real ball-winner. He's not frightened of a tackle, he's young but is playing like a man already.

At our team meal Bigi was asked to get up and do a dance for the rest of the players and staff as a bit of an initiation, and I've never seen anybody move like that.

The whole team just sat back and watched him dance. He must have had lessons.

Usher, move aside; Chris Brown, move aside - this kid is seriously good!  :love:

What a way to come into the first team squad, and set your stall out like that - to have the confidence to do that is amazing. We were all quizzing him about it after and all he would say is that it's a gift God has given him!

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/News/Blogs/TaylsFromTheDressingRoom/0,,10278~2859380,00.html

Saylor is hilarious like, pretty sure he'd be working in a call centre for his life if he hadn't made it in sport.

Welcome to the forum man

Cheers

I have always like Saylor. He seems to be one of those guys that you can have a beer with down at the bar. Thats mainly the reason that I got him on my first top back in 2007  ;)

Saylor is hilarious like, pretty sure he'd be working in a call centre for his life if he hadn't made it in sport.

Welcome to the forum man

Cheers

I have always like Saylor. He seems to be one of those guys that you can have a beer with down at the bar. Thats mainly the reason that I got him on my first top back in 2007  ;)

Aye, he went to my school. Don't remember him being that much of a character then, just remember him being class at football and being far more physically mature than all the other lads in his year