Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Why do they need someone who will be there next season? Bigi doesn't seem the most weak minded lad either.

If you don't know why a side 20th in the Premier league wouldn't want to sign a 20 year old midfielder on loan that won't be there next season, then I have nothing more to say.

Get in!

Why do they need someone who will be there next season? Bigi doesn't seem the most weak minded lad either.

If you don't know why a side 20th in the Premier league wouldn't want to sign a 20 year old midfielder on loan that won't be there next season, then I have nothing more to say.

Get in!

You just got f'd in the a.

Just started following him on instagram.

I think it's fair to say he's a bit of a religious nutter.

Well, he's African, so it's not all that surprising. Many tend to be deeply religious. A lot of religious fervor on the continent.

Guest Publius

Just started following him on instagram.

I think it's fair to say he's a bit of a religious nutter.

Well, he's African, so it's not all that surprising. Many tend to be deeply religious. A lot of religious fervor on the continent.

How's that working out for em?

• 1 month later...

One match in the LC this season so far.

Needs loaning out this window or he will waste one precious year of development. He's not going to get a game with the midfield options we have.

One match in the LC this season so far.

Needs loaning out this window or he will waste one precious year of development. He's not going to get a game with the midfield options we have.

Just come in here to post that :thup:

Again though, it's not really a case of being forgotten but we've got 4 players in that position who've been playing there relatively well.

Particularly with reference we have a manager who finds changing a settled XI effectively a problem, get him out earning his experience asap. Should have been gone in August.