Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Guest Mantis

Really impressed, for an 18 year old he looks so calm and composed. Don't want to get ahead of myself, but could be a top player here.

Exactly this. Can't believe how composed he is on the ball. Calm, comfortable with the quick one touch pass and scary how similar his movement is to Tiote. Very impressed.

Guest Stephen927

Yet to see him play due to having no interest in these friendlies, but sounds very promising.

Guest Roger Kint

Very impressed with him so far, very comfortable on the ball and loves a challenge. Can see a very good future for him if he puts the work in. Should get a fair few cup games this year as well.

If this kid isn´t ready for the premier league next season I will drink my p*ss.

My God what impressive his been in all his matches. Tioté-quality.

:spit:

We´ll see after the season.

btw. of course his not as good as Tioté - yet.

Guest andrew

He's OK, I don't know what some of you are watching.  :lol:

Been a bit better than ok I'd say tbh. He's looking the part

Raw but some great pieces of play that stood him in higher stead than most of the others on the pitch. Some great turns and spraying the ball around very nicely, intelligent passer.

Just needs to learn with experience with diving in and being caught in possession sometimes. Quality prospect, no doubt. Looks a potentially fantastic signing.