Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

In all fairness, he could be over here now for talks/medical

According to the journal he is.

If so, thats great news. Its refreshing to see a player wanting to speak to a manager about assurances, position before signing a deal.

I know next to nothing about this guy, sounds decent from the forum experts, but i think I want this to come off just for the sake of making a transfer. I assume at the proposed price he would be consider 1st team material as well?

If his Dad is his agent, that raises issues with professional boundaries and competence. If he's not his agent, what is he doing talking to the media about his son's future? He should be passing queries on to his son.

This is one of the reasons I tend to avoid the Football forum as much as I can during the summer, people just turn mental. Overthinking transfer speculation will be the death of your sanity, go to the bathroom mirror, take a few deep breaths and have a word with yourself  :harry:

If his Dad is his agent, that raises issues with professional boundaries and competence. If he's not his agent, what is he doing talking to the media about his son's future? He should be passing queries on to his son.

This is one of the reasons I tend to avoid the Football forum as much as I can during the summer, people just turn mental. Overthinking transfer speculation will be the death of your sanity, go to the bathroom mirror, take a few deep breaths and have a word with yourself  :harry:

Bathroom, right off for a dump :yikes: