Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

people need to start blaming agents, at the end of the day, its the player who employs the agent not the other way round.

if a player is desperate enough to join a club, his agent will do exactly what the player demands.

Not sure it's that simple, unless there is one clear club that a player is desperate to join, and right now. In reality a player will usually have a range of options.

like ive been saying before, all these noise from him and his dad about needing to speak to pardew, making all these all so public little statements, speaks volumes, the kid obviously is not that desperate to join us.  i personally not blaming him, why shouldnt he wait around for all options to come in, he's only looking out for his own best interest.

Raiola is a c*** of the highest order. You can be sure he was brought in to engineer a move and he will want a considerable pay packet for his role in the negotiations. I have a feeling this deal is far from done and personally I wouldn't mind if it breaks down altogether.

:idiot2:

What? I don't particularly rate him and I don't think we need him. I would hazard a guess and say I've seen more of him than you have?

I've never seen the guy play but he has to be better than Dan Gosling?!

A Tiote type player is essential to the system and the way we play - what happens when he gets injured, suspended or goes to the ACON?

Raiola is a c*** of the highest order. You can be sure he was brought in to engineer a move and he will want a considerable pay packet for his role in the negotiations. I have a feeling this deal is far from done and personally I wouldn't mind if it breaks down altogether.

What? I don't particularly rate him and I don't think we need him. I would hazard a guess and say I've seen more of him than you have?

A Tiote type player is essential to the system and the way we play - what happens when he gets injured, suspended or goes to the ACON?

He's not really like Tiote tbh, he's a DM but not the Tiote type. Playmaking type of DM more than the destroyer type.

One of the reasons i see no reason why Tiote, Cabaye and Anita can't play together in a midfield 3 as they would compliment each other fantastically IMO.

I would of thought that's the plan anyway so it's nothing to be concerned about.

He's not really like Tiote tbh, he's a DM but not the Tiote type. Playmaking type of DM more than the destroyer type.

One of the reasons i see no reason why Tiote, Cabaye and Anita can't play together in a midfield 3 as they would compliment each other fantastically IMO.

I would of thought that's the plan anyway so it's nothing to be concerned about.

xabi alonso type?

xabi alonso type?

Nope hard to explain what he's like, i would say Busquets but Anita seems to more comfortable in controlling the tempo of the game  he does share some skillsets that Alonso has but Alonso has much better vision and passing range.

Personally i expect Tiote to break things up, Anita to control things in the middle with Cabaye just ahead being the b2b midfielder but very creative.

Assuming of course we go with a midfield 3 of course, will also help us stop the ridiculous score lines of last season as with them 3 in midfield we would be able to control games more and not be counter attacked at will.

The reason for the hold up is that for every new signing the club produce a DVD/BLURAY/3D BLURAY explaining Newcastle and how they envisage the new signing fitting into the team. Colo and Pardew have filmed their bits and Pardew has produced this huge tactical analysis, however the DVD has to be in English and the language of the player's home nation, however the dutch translation is on hold as we found out that the translator is Steve McClaren.

Too complicated.  Show them a recording of the boreholes.  Play up the "green" aspect of the boreholes and give a quick peek at the balance sheet to show the savings as a result of the boreholes.  That should be enough for any player to say, "Where do I sign?"

Guest icemanblue

Anita is having his medical today.

Source please?

These posts crease me, like.

'I DEMAND TO KNOW THE SOURCE OF YOUR INFORMATION, BUT I AM FAR TOO BUSY AND IMPORTANT TO FORMULATE A COMPLETE SENTENCE. YOUR CREDIBILITY IS IN SERIOUS DOUBT IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY!'