Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

How do you pronounce his surname then? A-net-a, A-neet-a or neither? Such a shit question to ask, but I don't want to be saying his name wrong to people :lol:

Aneeta.

A bit like if Wolves said 'Want Fletcher for 14m?'

You'd say 'aa...nee ta.'

How do you pronounce his surname then? A-net-a, A-neet-a or neither? Such a shit question to ask, but I don't want to be saying his name wrong to people :lol:

whoa. Isn't there a thread for this kind of talk? Get out of here.

Strange transfer. We've got Tiote and Bigirimana, we have only three centre backs, three forwards and our right backs contract is running out and we bring in another DM?

I hope he isn't set to be a replacement for a Tiote, who happens to be injured right now.

Fingers crossed this is an addition and we will also get the players we urgently need in defence and attack. It doesn't seem like Ashley's style to do that though, generally players we have signed have been replacements for outgoing players. Cisse was the exception, though you could argue he was a belated replacement for Carroll, not to mention Best and Lovenkrands left soon after.

OR: Pardew recognize that we'll be very flexible and able to adapt several different systems and formations if we have different types of players. Maybe he realizes that this is something that this signing enables us to play Anita with both Cabaye and Tiote, either one of them etc. We now have three very capable CMs, that's just beautiful to me. We looked brilliant with Guthrie sitting next to Tioté behind Cabaye last season. We looked brilliant with Jonas next to Tioté behind Cabaye last season. We'll be brilliant with this lad next to Tioté this season.

If Pardew is serious about a more possession based game, this signing is terrific.

Guest bimpy474

Aneeta.

Thats the Essex pronunciation.

Strange transfer. We've got Tiote and Bigirimana, we have only three centre backs, three forwards and our right backs contract is running out and we bring in another DM?

I hope he isn't set to be a replacement for a Tiote, who happens to be injured right now.

Fingers crossed this is an addition and we will also get the players we urgently need in defence and attack. It doesn't seem like Ashley's style to do that though, generally players we have signed have been replacements for outgoing players. Cisse was the exception, though you could argue he was a belated replacement for Carroll, not to mention Best and Lovenkrands left soon after.

OR: Pardew recognize that we'll be very flexible and able to adapt several different systems and formations if we have different types of players. Maybe he realizes that this is something that this signing enables us to play Anita with both Cabaye and Tiote, either one of them etc. We now have three very capable CMs, that's just beautiful to me. We looked brilliant with Guthrie sitting next to Tioté behind Cabaye last season. We looked brilliant with Jonas next to Tioté behind Cabaye last season. We'll be brilliant with this lad next to Tioté this season.

If Pardew is serious about a more possession based game, this signing is terrific.

Spot on my Scando friend.

A player who can recieve the ball from the CBs  :sweetjesus:

Guest BooBoo

If I'm being honest, I can see him failing the medical.

:memelol:

Guest bimpy474

If I'm being honest, I can see him failing the medical.

:memelol:

Here he comes to save the day ;D

Not to mention one of our weaknesses last season was being over-run in midfield and inability to control the tempo of the game which led to being counter attacked at will and those stupid results at Fulham and Wigan etc etc.

Anita's signing will go some way to fixing that.

Not to mention one of our weaknesses last season was being over-run in midfield and inability to control the tempo of the game which led to being counter attacked at will and those stupid results at Fulham and Wigan etc etc.

Anita's signing will go some way to fixing that.

Totally agree with the Guthrie/Tiote/Cabaye bit.

Bossed it.

Medical failed.

He doesn't like needles so they cant take blood.

http://www.ohioinjurylaw.com/images/attorney/heart-attack.jpg