Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Guest bimpy474

Looking at that full collection there, the one that stands out for me is this season's away. Really do like it, think it's a great colour. There's two or three decent aways in there but i think the new one is dead, dead smart.

Popped it into the proper thread ;)

It is very nice, best away one for a while.

Guest bimpy474

I'm gonna have to dig out all my shirts methinks. Just to look at em again. (not all NUFC like)

I've got a Lens one, just bought recently for a fiver from Mike's shop of horrors, two season ago shirt but for fiver its mint for playing Badminton in.

Guest Ilsteir

Wonder if Ajax are just gonna sit on this offer until the transfer window closes and hope no-one notices.

Hard to say. Ajax rarely, if ever, comment on transfers during a weekend. My guess is that they are talking to other clubs to secure a replacement before they let Anita leave.

The player Ajax fans seem to want is Adam Maher from AZ, who would be a massive upgrade over Anita for Ajax. However Maher is valued around £8-10m which is a hefty sum for Eredivisie standards.

Guest Ilsteir

More of a CM, but he has played AM and DM as well last season for AZ. He is good enough defensively to fit their style of play. And should be an improvement in possession.

Guest Ilsteir

Ajax main fansite reports that Eredivisie Live (Dutch pay TV for football) announced that Anita will probably play his last game for Ajax today due to an agreement with Newcastle.