Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Guest bimpy474

The club has this spot on now, Players are paid well, they are just not paid stupid amounts for their ability and more importantly for me efforts (Smith, Duff, Owen and Xisco to name a few).

Anita will get a good wage and if he rejects it, he will be wanting mental money imo.

Anita,"I speak with Tim regularly,he says that there are no supporters like Newcastle's and playing football there is like being in heaven."

Agent Krul  :smug:

Have you just made that up?

Saw it on twitter, assumed it was true  :lol:

:facepalm:

From Twitter... Don't know where they originated from though...

"But first I want to talk to the coach of Newcastle before I make any decisions. The whole situation has to be right for me. It's not just the wages, the whole picture must be good. I know that Newcastle is a team that wants to play football like me, but I have not spoken to the coach."

:pards:

From Twitter... Don't know where they originated from though...

"But first I want to talk to the coach of Newcastle before I make any decisions. The whole situation has to be right for me. It's not just the wages, the whole picture must be good. I know that Newcastle is a team that wants to play football like me, but I have not spoken to the coach."

From here: http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/225563/Anita-over-interesse-van-Newcastle-Nu-is-het-aan-mij.htm

Did someone not post something like we've offered him low-ish wages with an agreement to review them after six months? This was a couple of days ago, by the way. That's probably where the hold up is now ie. Why he's said that terms have not been agreed.

I would think that we'll have this sorted quite soon.

Did someone not post something like we've offered him low-ish wages with an agreement to review them after six months? This was a couple of days ago, by the way. That's probably where the hold up is now ie. Why he's said that terms have not been agreed.

I would think that we'll have this sorted quite soon.

No, it was in the chronicle just saying that is how we do contracts now.

Guest henrique

That famous videosite:

Vurnon Anita VS Leroy Fer (NOS)

After 2.45 our boy freestyles. I already love this guy.  :love:

Guest Ilsteir

Anita: "clubs have reached agreement, but I myself have not"

August 12, 2012

Vurnon Anita confirmed for the camera of Eredivisie Live Ajax and Newcastle United have now reached an agreement. "But I myself am not from Newcastle. That remains to be seen. If the total picture is not good, I just stay at Ajax. " Network Ajax Ajax midfielder was a proposal to open up his contract and extend. That did not lead to an agreement. "We do have a counter proposal. That Ajax has not accepted. Then you look further, "he gave Anita. Network Ajax 'A departure would be weird. I played 13 years with Ajax. That is a long and lovely period of time. I have learned a lot and am very grateful for this Ajax. To the other boys is a pity. But you know that football is so put together. "

The clubs have reached an agreement, but I still haven't.

http://ajax.netwerk.to/nieuws/artikel/28813__.php

Could some Dutch speaker translate this a bit better?

"Clubs have reached an agreement but I haven't yet."

August 12, 2012

Vurnon Anita confirmed in front of the camera of Eredivisie Live that Ajax and Newcastle have reached an agreement. "I haven't come to terms with Newcastle just yet. That remains to be seen. If the overall picture isn't good, I'll remain at Ajax".

Ajax made the midfielder a proposal to improve and extend the contract. This did not lead to an agreement. "We have made a counter proposal which Ajax did not accept. When that happens, you have to look elsewhere" according to Anita. 

"It is strange to leave. I have played for 13 years at Ajax. That has been a very long and good period. I have learned much and am grateful to Ajax. I feel bad for the other guys on the team, but you know, that's the way football works."