Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

I'm just reading between the lines here. Sounds like he thinks too much of himself.

Because he wants to talk to the manager to understand his plans first?

He can fuck right off if he thinks he is getting reassurances about his career, the absolute wank sock!

The lad wants to know a bit more about the plans the manager of a prospective club has before committing the best years of his career to us.

What a knob....

Biding his time for another club to come in for him.  :fishing:

I'm just reading between the lines here. Sounds like he thinks too much of himself.

Because he wants to talk to the manager to understand his plans first?

He can f*** right off if he thinks he is getting reassurances about his career, the absolute w*** sock!

:spit:

Guest icemanblue

Not surprising that Shaun finds face to face discussion with another person a bit weird mind.

Bit much that, Dave.

Guest icemanblue

If you know the crack, then you'll know why. Not sure why you need a personal explanation. Not my place to be discussing the lad's personal life.

Dave is going into the notebook for that.  :shifty:

I think Anita would rather stay at Ajax with an improved contract. Don't really want us to start signing players who would rather be elsewhere. (again)

Dave is going into the notebook for that.  :shifty:

I think Anita would rather stay at Ajax with an improved contract. Don't really want us to start signing players who would rather be elsewhere. (again)

I bet you're wrong.

I think it's reasonable for players to want to be sold on the club they're going to. Who here is really worried about Pards being unable to charm someone? I still can't believe he tricked Cabaye here  :lol:

If he doesn't want to come and we've been jerking us around I'll be sad but at least club managed to get a fee agreed with another club...

Guest Rey Mysterio

Pards just needs to remember exactly what he said to Wor Yohan, just this time say it in a Dutch Shteve McClaren accent and the boy will be signing on the dotted line in no time.