Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Look, if Bill Gates offered me a job for an annual salary of $1,000,000, I'd still want to make sure it wasn't to be his personal ass wiper.

I think 95% of the worlds population wouldn't care.

Look, if Bill Gates offered me a job for an annual salary of $1,000,000, I'd still want to make sure it wasn't to be his personal ass wiper.

i doubt you would complain

What are the perks?

im not saying its strange what he's saying, its how public he's going on about it all.

Ajax went in record with the bid being accepted.

I guess the press ask Anita&co questions.

They answered it honest and fair.

As i understands it, he do not want to move at all costs.

He is happy at Ajax.

But would like a new challenge if the right club is willing to offer him play time at DM, and at a wage that reflects his potential.

He puts his career first as far as i can understand, and its a good sign.

i doubt you would complain

What are the perks?

many, even if the job dont provide the tools

1 million a year can buy you many rubber gloves and gasmasks, easy job.  get in.

im not saying its strange what he's saying, its how public he's going on about it all.

He is happy at Ajax.

But would like a new challenge if the right club is willing to offer him play time at DM, and at a wage that reflects his potential.

of course its a good sign... for him.  he's clearly open to other offers from other teams, which is fair enough, wouldnt we all if another employer comes after us with a bigger wage packet.

I think 95% of the worlds population wouldn't care.

I'm lucky enough to be in the other 5%, I guess. I suppose the hours wouldn't be bad, though.

Anyway, it's not as if Anita's dad called a press conference. Looks like he was just answering a reporter's question.

He is happy at Ajax.

of course its a good sign... for him.  he's clearly open to other offers from other teams, which is fair enough, wouldnt we all if another employer comes after us with a bigger wage packet.

And for us, the first part at least. We want young hungry players, who want to get the most out of their career. Its a sign he wants to achieve something.

If other team offer the same as us, we have to convince him as good as possible.

Not necessary with wage, but with promise of playtime etc. Let Krul do the job with the rest.

If PSG or any other mega rich club (or West ham :lol: )comes and offer shitload of money, and he takes it, so be it. Then he can die in a fire! [/not really]

Would I have to be 'on call' 24/7? Or a straightforward 9-5? its nearly $3000 a poo. Do I still get paid if it's a no-wiper?

:lol:

Would I have to be 'on call' 24/7? Or a straightforward 9-5? its nearly $3000 a poo. Do I still get paid if it's a no-wiper?

>:D haha

Valid questions. Ones that you might like to discuss with your potential employer in advance, in fact.  ;)

Valid questions. Ones that you might like to discuss with your potential employer in advance, in fact.  ;)

yeah true but i hope the offer wont be withdrawn if i ask too many questions. this is a pretty good opportunity!

I'd eat your hand off if you offered me $1,000,000 to be an ass-wiper. Nurses do it for a pittance.

A text book lesson in supply and demand.

The football season really needs to start soon.

Also a two week transfer window would be preferable. If only to stop us all becoming basket cases. It's mental the amount we read into things and speculate just because we're bored.

many, even if the job dont provide the tools

1 million a year can buy you many rubber gloves and gasmasks, easy job.  get in.

:nods: