Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule

@NufcJohnny He's said if a 'big offer' comes in, contemplate (obvious), but generally wants to remain in Enschede. Twente don't want to sell

Seems strange that we'd waste our time with big bids if it's true that he isn't arsed. Thought it was something we were specifically looking for in players, that desire to come here and prove themselves. Same goes for Gameiro though I suppose.

Guest BooBoo

I think Twente will be keen sellers despite the chest puffing.

The lump sum payment makes us a very attractive buyer and I ant imagine Twent being awash with funds.

The lump sum payment makes us a very attractive buyer and I ant imagine Twent being awash with funds.

They're a well ran club. Probably most financially sound in Holland.

Guest BooBoo

12 million Euros up front is a huge temptation no matter what your finances.

12 million Euros up front is a huge temptation no matter what your finances.

Yep - they're financially sound because they buy and sell well.

It is LOL.COM tbf, anyway i might be wrong but i dont think Twente will budge on this unless De Jong forces it which he doesnt look like doing best to move on to other targets and its not like the world is lacking in young quality forwards.

This is'nt like the Debuchy situation where if we failed to get him the drop off in quality would be quite significant.

This is just a bid they know will get rejected so then when we sign Rob Hulse for £200,000 on deadline day, Mike and Derek can say "at least we tried".

IMO

Been a while since one of these.  :lol:

Otter is gutted he didn't opt for this option now.

Take it thats what Douglas is on about for tomorrows journal? I can imagine if a bid got accepted he would be keen all of a sudden.

Reckons there are quotes from his agent, and that 'it's not bad news'.

Probably standard guff about it being a flattering offer, on holiday and not making his mind up yet etc etc.

@LeeRyder

Pretty sure FC Twente will be told to jog on by #nufc if they keep being greedy re De Jong fee

:scared:

How did he ever get a job in journalism?!

Was just thinking the same. By far the worst journalist related to NUFC. I bet more than 70% of the members on this board would do a lot better.

Who's this Mohamed chap anyway?

One of the best dutch journo's..... know his s*** when it comes to dutch football.

:spit:

Never heard of him.

I cant say i know of him through watching the games, but i was told he knows his stuff and he's the guy to follow if you want Eredivisie info....

Maybe its not true but that's what i was told.