Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

I know the Mail have a reputation for being naff but I'm sure they tend to get it right a bit more often than the other tabloid papers do.

i remember they broke the tiote signing.

Was just thinking the same.  Maybe it'll be 5/5 on tomorrow's 'insider'

They gave it a 3 today.

I know the Mail have a reputation for being naff but I'm sure they tend to get it right a bit more often than the other tabloid papers do.

i remember they broke the tiote signing.

Was just thinking the same.  Maybe it'll be 5/5 on tomorrow's 'insider'

They gave it a 3 today.

:lol:

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2012/06/20/united-want-demba-ba-to-link-up-with-luuk-de-jong-61634-31220023/

United have tabled an offer of around £8million for de Jong – a bid that falls far short of FC Twente’s valuation of the forward. The Journal understands they have told interested parties they want £15million for the Holland striker, and hope to spark a bidding war.

A senior United source claimed the club are ready for hard negotiations with the Dutch side and will bid again, but that doesn’t mean the end for Ba in a Newcastle shirt.

Guest johnson293

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2012/06/20/united-want-demba-ba-to-link-up-with-luuk-de-jong-61634-31220023/

United have tabled an offer of around £8million for de Jong – a bid that falls far short of FC Twente’s valuation of the forward. The Journal understands they have told interested parties they want £15million for the Holland striker, and hope to spark a bidding war.

A senior United source claimed the club are ready for hard negotiations with the Dutch side and will bid again, but that doesn’t mean the end for Ba in a Newcastle shirt.

Saw that on Twitter - Mentions Ba and De Jong forming a 'new look strike force' but doesn't mention Cisse anywhere in the article.  :frantic:

Any developments on this one?  Him, Cisse, Ba and Ameobi would be an excellent striking quartet.  Shift Best and Danger.

:yao:

Do i need to bring up Shola's goal's and assist's per minute ratio ?  :razz:

Or cycling ability?

I must confess i forgot abut Shola's ability on 2 wheels.... i suppose we could also bring up Shola's basketball talents and scaring every Mackem world wide.