Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Sounds like it's turning into a transfer battle. He seems a good player but I'm slightly uneasy about spending that money, so it isn't the end of the world.

Agree with this. Unless the club knows we're likely to lose Ba then I'm not so concerned about not getting De Jong in - so long as we get a CB and RB.

this, only concern is without Best and so many fixtures we do want a striker, surprised we're going for this though, more expected a cheap prospect striker who may get a few games and come through in future.

Guest nufc_89

Read the story from france football och l`equipe and they dont refer to anything or anyone so it´s hard to know if they have taken it from kicker magazine or not.

Making some canny signings are Gladbach, perhaps Dominguez aside. Wouldn't be too gutted about missing out on this lad if it is indeed the case, we have more pressing areas to address, although he would undoubtedly come in handy handy come January.

Knowing how sly and devious we are in the transfer market it wouldn't suprise me if this was an elaborate ruse in which we've bullied Gladbach into allowing us to sign Hoilet, I also think I overestimate us a wee bit.

Guest pont-toon

didnt something similar happen with Ben Arfa a couple of years ago when he was reported to be off to another German club ? Made it all sweeter when he signed iirc.

didnt something similar happen with Ben Arfa a couple of years ago when he was reported to be off to another German club ? Made it all sweeter when he signed iirc.

Aye. Think it was reported that he was going to Werder Bremen.

Making some canny signings are Gladbach, perhaps Dominguez aside. Wouldn't be too gutted about missing out on this lad if it is indeed the case, we have more pressing areas to address, although he would undoubtedly come in handy handy come January.

Knowing how sly and devious we are in the transfer market it wouldn't suprise me if this was an elaborate ruse in which we've bullied Gladbach into allowing us to sign Hoilet, I also think I overestimate us a wee bit.

Eh? Dominguez is quality. Should have been in Spain's squad ahead of Albiol.

Douglas reckons a player will be in next week. Could be Douglas.

Douglas.

http://www.channel4.com/assets/programmes/images/the-it-crowd/series-2/episode-1/the-it-crowd-s2e1-20081218145040-0_625x352.jpg

Eh? Dominguez is quality. Should have been in Spain's squad ahead of Albiol.

He'll be class with a bit of experience under his belt but he still has some daft errors in him. Had a brilliant Europa campaign mind.