Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Thing is they're having a good season Gladbach and it's their in form players keeping him out of the side, not terrible form by him. He just cant get a look in.

I don't think it'd be a bad signing if we can create plenty for him (another issue). Although the dutch league is pretty low standard I think it's slightly harsh just to say he's shit cozza one sub standard season in Germany.

Sometimes it just doesn't work out for you..... there's been some pretty fantastic players that have failed to perform here and you can say the same for Spain, Italy and Germany etc etc.... players are human after all and sometimes it just doesn't work out.

Not saying that's the case for De Jong but it could be and if we wanted him before then we must have seen something which interested us.

I doubt that has changed despite his struggles in Germany.

I think Gomis suits Pardiola better though. De Jong would just get shafted out wide.

Yup

Nope, its the same old shite on every page of the board.

I agree. Not once has Pardcunt played centre forwards Ba, Cisse, Gouffran or Remy out wide.

He's played Shola out wide as well :lol:

Guest palnese

If you believe John Gibson, de Jong has told him he wants to join us on loan next week with a view to a permanent deal. All depends on Ashley agreeing to it.

Why would he tell a random Dundee goalkeeper that?

Fucki me, that was bad.

If you believe John Gibson, de Jong has told him he wants to join us on loan next week with a view to a permanent deal. All depends on Ashley agreeing to it.

And Gladbach agreeing to make up the difference in his wages.

And Gladbach agreeing to make up the difference in his wages.

Forgot that bit - on 80k a week apparently.

Sometimes it just doesn't work out for you..... there's been some pretty fantastic players that have failed to perform here and you can say the same for Spain, Italy and Germany etc etc.... players are human after all and sometimes it just doesn't work out.

Not saying that's the case for De Jong but it could be and if we wanted him before then we must have seen something which interested us.

I doubt that has changed despite his struggles in Germany.

Jon Dahl Tommasson, Patrick Kluivert, Michael Owen.

Having said that mind the Dutch league is not much better than the SPL.