Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Guest Brazilianbob

Bringing in De Jong is a waste of time and effort.  His record is akin to that of Cisse who can't buy a goal in the EPL, so why they seem to think DeJong will score goals is beyond me.

Bringing in De Jong is a waste of time and effort.  His record is akin to that of Cisse who can't buy a goal in the EPL, so why they seem to think DeJong will score goals is beyond me.

:lol: :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I love how every signing is X months too late.

You are right, SHola playing so much was clearly the best option after such a hectic summers transfers for the club

Don't seem to be making my arguments clearly enough this morning.

Plus the fact we tried to sign Gomis 6 months ago was a minor hint at how its somewhere in the region of being late for our new striker

Fantastic signing, can't be any worse than Shola or Cisse at this point. Hope he comes in and does well and helps us out. Just hope he isn't here as Cabayes replacement and we're set for a 4-4-2...

Fantastic signing, can't be any worse than Shola or Cisse at this point. Hope he comes in and does well and helps us out. Just hope he isn't here as Cabayes replacement and we're set for a 4-4-2...

Could maybe drop Remy deeper, into the Cabaye role?

Cool, dampens the blow of Cabaye a bit, if it's true.

Different player in a completely different position.

We still need a forward with Cisse out of form/not getting a game and Shola the only other option up front aside from Remy.

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell 1 min

Borussia Mönchengladbach just announced that Luuk de Jong not training today as medical with Newcastle is set up.

Seems done.

Who is Andy Brassel?

Former expert in World Football Phone-In. One of the most knowledgeable journalists I know of.

Could maybe drop Remy deeper, into the Cabaye role?

Remy into Cabaye's role? What is it with people and thinking Remy is some sort of god, let him stay where he is, scoring goals.