Douglas

BONTEMPI

Guest Roger Kint

Something that they would have at least taken seriously, without being laughed off the negotiating table.

Which is?

Guest Roger Kint

They say he's worth £7m? We offered what ... 3.1?  I'd suggest a ball park figure of at least £5m.

1. We offered €4m and most reports suggest they dont want too much more.

2. They havent rejected our 'fuckwit low bid'

3. Its easy to suggest ball park figures when its not your money, have you ever bought a house? Bet you were robbed if you didnt attempt to negotiate with a sensible early bid.

Guest icemanblue

Ffs if london and big money are more important to him then oh well what a dick, still very annoying

:lol: Nothing from the player since the bids were reported, but he's a dick.

Jose Enrique went for £6m in his last year between two rival clubs in the same much better division.

I think our opening offer is good considering we can talk to him in 6 months and wrap him up for nowt next summer.

McClaren is just being an arsewipe with us down to his Boro connections. Get a feeling he'd rather sell a a lower price to someone else. Fuking ginger retarded wanker.

Jose Enrique went for £6m in his last year between two rival clubs in the same much better division.

I think our opening offer is good considering we can talk to him in 6 months and wrap him up for nowt next summer.

McClaren is just being an arsewipe with us down to his Boro connections. Get a feeling he'd rather sell a a lower price to someone else. Fuking ginger retarded w*****.

Who else was in for Enrique at the time? Genuinely can't remember there being anybody else than Liverpool.

They say he's worth £7m? We offered what ... 3.1?  I'd suggest a ball park figure of at least £5m.

3. Its easy to suggest ball park figures when its not your money, have you ever bought a house? Bet you were robbed if you didnt attempt to negotiate with a sensible early bid.

Yes, I have bought a house thank you very much!

The problem is we haven't been going back with increased offers as far as I can tell, we offer low and walk away, De Jong a prime example. Who knows what's going on, probably only Ashley & Llambias, but the way the the 2 of them do business does worry me sometimes...

McClaren is just being an arsewipe with us down to his Boro connections. Get a feeling he'd rather sell a a lower price to someone else. Fuking ginger retarded w*****.

Told Tiote to join us didn't he? Or something similar.

Guest Roger Kint

The problem is we haven't been going back with increased offers as far as I can tell, we offer low and walk away, De Jong a prime example. Who knows what's going on, probably only Ashley & Llambias, but the way the the 2 of them do business does worry me sometimes...

We made two bids for de Jong then walked away when it was obvious they wanted more than we would go. We have apparently offered a second bid for Carroll yesterday which wont meet their stupid value and are in negotiations with Lille over a second bid to secure Debuchy. So basically half of the players we have tried signing this summer prove you wrong.

He did. Don't think he has any say in where the players they sell go. Just a matter of getting the best possible deal for his club, which is the chairman's job and has nothing to do with McLaren himself.

He did. Don't think he has any say in where the players they sell go. Just a matter of getting the best possible deal for his club, which is the chairman's job and has nothing to do with McLaren himself.

He wasn't even manager of the club when we signed Tiote.

We made two bids for de Jong then walked away when it was obvious they wanted more than we would go. We have apparently offered a second bid for Carroll yesterday which wont meet their stupid value and are in negotiations with Lille over a second bid to secure Debuchy. So basically half of the players we have tried signing this summer prove you wrong.

According to whom, some "ITK" on twitter?

Agreed, it's not so much not going back for me, it's that our policy of lowball initial offers (which I am otherwise happy with btw) does involve the risk of our interest becoming public giving other clubs the chance to move in ahead of us with a higher bid. I'd rather this than overpay to be honest.

Guest Roger Kint

According to whom, some "ITK" on twitter?

Which bit?

He had just managed Tiote for 2 years though, so not beyond the reals of possibilities that Cheick would have consulted McLaren before agreeing a move. It was certainly reported this had happened at the time.

He had just managed Tiote for 2 years though, so not beyond the reals of possibilities that Cheick would have consulted McLaren before agreeing a move. It was certainly reported this had happened at the time.

McClaren is so far up his own arse he probably believes he told players where go after he left the club and wasn't interested in them anymore, same kind of vanity which saw Phil Brown talking someone out of sucicide no doubt.

All down to them, great leaders of men.

I bet a meh about him, I have a Dutch friend who says he makes too many big mistakes and that we shouldn't bother. He thinks Anita is awesome btw.

Let me guess: your friend is an Ajax fan?

Feyenoord.

I bet a meh about him, I have a Dutch friend who says he makes too many big mistakes and that we shouldn't bother. He thinks Anita is awesome btw.

Let me guess: your friend is an Ajax fan?

Feyenoord.

Your friend should be ashamed of himself.. :lol: