The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Guest BenArfaKedavra

With the bet365 in play free bet when do you receive the free bet? Is it if your pre match bet loses?

If your live bet fails, you ll get the money back.

My free bet goes on: Di Maria FGS. Returns 225€.

So I shouldn't have a free bet in my account yet?

Can't remember the price, 10 Championship games was 142/1 though so it'll be a wee bit under that.

With your frequency for this style of bet, I'd highly recommend you get on BetFred mate. 300/1 for a ten match Goals Galore Bonus tonight...

Couldn't post earlier but had £200 on Dortmund dnb @ 6.4. Completely bottled it after Madrid's start to the second half so decided to lay it off for a profit of £550. Really didn't want to but it was too much guaranteed profit to turn down.

£1 @ 7/2 Huntelaar FGS BetFred's double delight/hat trick hero deal.

£3 AC/Malaga-Man City/Ajax-Schalke/Arse BTTS - I've just discovered I fucked up earlier on my BlueSq account and have £2 on all three games to be under 2.5 goals. :lol:p

£1 Barnet/Torquay-P Vale/Rochdale-Morecambe/Accrington-Fleetwood/Rotherham-Bradford/Chesterfield-Aldershot/Wycombe-Yeovil/Stevenage-Swindon/Sheff Utd-Preston/Carlisle-Coventry/Crawley BTTS

£1 on Brighton/Derby/Doncaster/Oldham/Brentford

£1 on Man CityxAjax/SchalkexArse/ForestxM'Boro

£1 on AC/Real/Cardiff/B'Burn/Crawley

I can feel it. Tonight is the night.

Due to varying results all other accumulators have not a single chance... Other than the draw three fold. No chance of that holding out with Man City's impetus, don't know how the other two matches are going momentum-wise.