The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Did I fuck :lol: That's why it's coming off.

I feel your pain, mate. :lol: I went to put £10 on draw/Chelsea then got distracted and then Man U were ahead. :( Couldn't bring myself to by that point.

Wonder what draw/Chelsea -6 would've been. :laugh:

Just having a flick through OLBG and checked out our match's tips. One person advocating Newcastle for the win:

I am very keen on Newcastle and particularly Papis Ceesay and Demba Ba. When I come to work out the odds I always think they are overpriced, because they genuinely can play through anyone on their day. Hopefully that day is boxing day, and being muslim they won't have problems with breaking training for a swift drink-up, unlike some I could mention where this has been a real issue.

Straw clutching or what? :lol:

Just having a flick through OLBG and checked out our match's tips. One person advocating Newcastle for the win:

I am very keen on Newcastle and particularly Papis Ceesay and Demba Ba. When I come to work out the odds I always think they are overpriced, because they genuinely can play through anyone on their day. Hopefully that day is boxing day, and being muslim they won't have problems with breaking training for a swift drink-up, unlike some I could mention where this has been a real issue.

:lol:

:lol: The man is just talking absolute shite from start to finish. Impressive  :lol: