The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Do the England fans think yous will dish out a hammering tonight? Tempted by England -5.

Odds? England aren't usually one of those that dish out cricket scores like Holland/Germany.

Might go Costa Rica DNB tonight. 10/3 seems good value given the US's recent poor run/injuries.

Went with -4.5, -5 asian in-play. 2.0 odds.

Also anybody know why my Luxembourg Azerbaijan under 2.5 bet is showing as void on a treble i have on betfair?

Edit: not void anymore, treble about to come in Austria HT/FT, Lux Azer <2.5, Lichtenstein Latvia <2.5.  :) England romping home too.

Kerching!

Wales won me a good amount tonight. Just shy of $100 so far. I got a tip for a horse off a guy in work as well (he's old and owns horses, so I listened). I've put the horse to win and Wales to win in a double, and the horse to place and Wales DNB in another double.

If that horse wins, drinks on me.

Wales won me a good amount tonight. Just shy of $100 so far. I got a tip for a horse off a guy in work as well (he's old and owns horses, so I listened). I've put the horse to win and Wales to win in a double, and the horse to place and Wales DNB in another double.

:shifty:

I love a good random tip......

Guest Roger Kint

Whats the horse?

Everyone's fgs bets frigged.

:facepalm:

f*** off, Sweden. :lol:

Never mind, was staring at a loss for a long time until Holland scored a couple near the end and that Finnish equaliser.

£30 added to the betting kitty, which stands at £96. :notbad:

You were betting penny's not so long ago.You managed to build your bank from that? if so  :sweetjesus:

Everyone's fgs bets frigged.

:facepalm:

f*** off, Sweden. :lol:

Never mind, was staring at a loss for a long time until Holland scored a couple near the end and that Finnish equaliser.

£30 added to the betting kitty, which stands at £96. :notbad:

You were betting penny's not so long ago.You managed to build your bank from that? if so  :sweetjesus:

Nah, man.... I changed that shity strategy ages ago. Was getting me nowhere. :lol: 

I've had a lot more luck by staking on the 1.5 goals markets. Pick around 3 matches with over 1.5 and you get around evens on that. So, I staked the odd £20 here and there and managed to build it up like that.

I've also had some better luck by picking one match result, one BTTS, one over 1.5 and one over 2.5 and placing them as a four-fold.

I'm generally sticking to 4 fold or less now. (I still have the odd silly acca here and there.)

Cheers, mate. I actually won £50 last week that I could afford to withdraw and still have a decent betting budget. :lol: :thup:

It seems that I've finally got my betting act together, shame it's near the end of the season now. :hmm:

Whats the horse?

It's rising in price, and it was already very high, which is a bad thing. I fully expect it to lose, but why not have a pop.

Australia racing. Rosehill racecourse. Race 6. Horse is called Foreteller.