The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

FFS. Brighton doing me proud. But Watford's red card makes it an uphill battle. Not to mention Palace not even being able to pull their fingers out on the final day. £10 would've returned me £51.

Guest je85

Cycling bets: As Cav’s odds are too short for today's flat sprint into Naples Degenkolb and Ferrari e/w at 7/1 and 34/1 respectively

Many bookies offering 5/1 on Newcastle to be relegated. A lot of people seem to think it's likely; put your money where your mouth is.

I told that to people when it was like 30/1 or something and they were giving 5's and 6's on the relegationometer. :lol: Might put some as today is the first time this season when I'm really a bit concerned.

Many bookies offering 5/1 on Newcastle to be relegated. A lot of people seem to think it's likely; put your money where your mouth is.

What's your opinion on the Liverpool-Everton match, Neil?

What's your opinion on the Liverpool-Everton match, Neil?

Our record at Anfield tells you everything you need to know. Every year we bottle it.

Wormy and Neil you owe us all to bet big money on a Wigan win on tuesday. I'll be putting a fair bit in the hope of jinxing it. And then a fair bit against us on sunday.

We need all the possible means to help us survive ffs.

Made some money on the draw in our game, went along the lines that betting on Liverpool would be too easy a way of making money, and betting on us would be lunacy, so went down the middle.

Generally though not won much at all recently. Each win is followed by 2 or 3 losses it seems.

No bother Felipao, it would be my honour.

My bet currently is going obscenely badly. Have PSG and Barca both to be the first to score twice. Both went behind in home games they should be coasting, Barca are now 1-1 and Villa's just blazed it over from 6 yards out. :lol: Don't know why I bother.

My bet currently is going obscenely badly. Have PSG and Barca both to be the first to score twice. Both went behind in home games they should be coasting, Barca are now 1-1 and Villa's just blazed it over from 6 yards out. :lol: Don't know why I bother.

I believe that is my fault Neil, I put a bet on PSG -1 then 10 seconds later Valenciennes score. My worst weekend for a while!

Time to jinx it or get rich good people.

Double Sunderland - Wigan gives 3,7times the money. Everyone especially neil and wormy chuck at least £30 on it.

50p on Fulham, Wigan, Tottenham, Arsenal wins

50p on Under 2.5 Goals in Fulham/Reading, Sunderland/Stoke, Swansea/Man City

Fulham-Reading messed both these up :lol: This is why I rarely bet! Fucking Fulham and Reading ;D

£10 on Sunderland at just over evens.

Posting in here before the game for maximum jinxing purposes.

That's the spirit :thup: Going for a Sunderland/Wigan double. Do the same!