The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

I already have, much higher than my usual stakes. Just hope the party atmosphere doesn't make the performance flat. It's his last home game though so surely they will bang in at least a couple?

I already have, much higher than my usual stakes. Just hope the party atmosphere doesn't make the performance flat. It's his last home game though so surely they will bang in at least a couple?

You'd like to think they'll be really going for it today to send Ferguson off with a bang. Can't imagine he'll want the final game of his career at OT to end in anything but a win.

I'm not normally one for betting, but I'm *soooo* confident in us and Pards that I've just stuck £50 on via Coral at 11/1 on us going down.

£550 might just get me enough alcohol to forget this horrid season for a day or 2, yet I'll gladly pay £50 for us to stop up somehow.

Tiote to Score and Newcastle to win

Graham to Score and Sunderland to win

Hope you got 1,000,000,000-1 for them, otherwise the bookie will be laughing his tits off right now.

Tiote to Score and Newcastle to win

Graham to Score and Sunderland to win

Hope you got 1,000,000,000-1 for them, otherwise the bookie will be laughing his tits off right now.

Imagine it's all-square in injury time and the ball falls to Tiote 35-yards out, everyone sighs as he races towards it...

Don't worry, lads. I put £25 on Liverpool/Everton/Man Utd... Or so I thought. Fucking Betfair confusing me with so many cunting options while half asleep. I actually picked Fulham. Man Utd will win just to rub it in. :thup: