Official: Daniel Sturridge is injured

TRC

Family reasons. f*** off with that s*** man.

Some guys go for the comfortable option. You have to question his attitude and commitment.

It's been clear for a while Klopp hasn't been happy with him. He's been playing Dominic Solanke ahead of the guy for goodness sake! And before him Origi was ahead of Sturridge.

Something isn't right there at all. Think he just wants to play when he feels like, and do what he wants when he's out on the pitch.

He is up for a rude awakening under Pardew. Lonely afternoons at the top end of the pitch, with your team mates far off in the distance all defending.

Why question the attitude of players when it's player after player after player that chooses to go elsewhere at the very moment that the reins are handed over to Charnley. Don't be so ridiculous.

This, in a nutshell.

Obviously there are reasons why any one or two players would choose to go elsewhere. It happens with us nearly any time interest is expressed from anywhere else.

We must have a really toxic reputation as an employer in the football world.

Supporting us is just torture like.

hahahhaha...over the last 25 years there have been 4-5 enjoyable seasons were i actually enjoyed it...maybe + the 2 season where we won the Championship :laugh2: The rest is just absolutely  :idiot2:

Jenas once said something which felt very harsh....maybe it hurt more coz it was true....?

Despite his injury record, this is way more of a sure thing then a permanent transfer for someone out of the Dutch or Brazilian leagues.

Even if he played in half of our remaining games that might be enough to help keep us up.

The loan fee and wages aren’t even that much, so this is all very sensible. Which is why I expect him to be pictured next to Pardew in 48 hours.

Well done!

Some guys go for the comfortable option. You have to question his attitude and commitment.

It's been clear for a while Klopp hasn't been happy with him. He's been playing Dominic Solanke ahead of the guy for goodness sake! And before him Origi was ahead of Sturridge.

Something isn't right there at all. Think he just wants to play when he feels like, and do what he wants when he's out on the pitch.

He is up for a rude awakening under Pardew. Lonely afternoons at the top end of the pitch, with your team mates far off in the distance all defending.

Why question the attitude of players when it's player after player after player that chooses to go elsewhere at the very moment that the reins are handed over to Charnley. Don't be so ridiculous.

:thup: It shouldn't even need saying.

Guys, just pray we get Kelechi. It will be a huge blessing in disguise.

He is less prone to injuries and is far more tactically astute, and will follow Rafa's instructions, which is a big deal to Rafa as we know.

Sturridge is far more of a maverick on the field and starts roaming all over. I am actually surprised we have seemingly gone for him ahead of Kelechi, but it was probably down to feeling he had more experience.

Kelechi would be a far better option IMO. Hope we look at that very quickly. Thankfully he doesn't seem to be linked to other clubs at the minute.

Aye that lad who never plays for Leicester and only really did anything for City as an impact sub when the opposition was tired. He's overrated as hell and certainly not a better option than Sturridge.

I disagree completely.

For what it's worth Sturridge was stuck behind Dominic Solanke, Divock Origi and Danny Ings.

He is less prone to injuries and is far more tactically astute, and will follow Rafa's instructions, which is a big deal to Rafa as we know.

Sturridge is far more of a maverick on the field and starts roaming all over. I am actually surprised we have seemingly gone for him ahead of Kelechi, but it was probably down to feeling he had more experience.

Kelechi would be a far better option IMO. Hope we look at that very quickly. Thankfully he doesn't seem to be linked to other clubs at the minute.

:lol:  This is tragic. Give it up man!

I'm basing it on what has been going on with him at Liverpool, and the reports stating he wants to join West Brom for family reasons.

I know Newcastle is not at it's best right now, but they come in on loan for you along with West Brom, and you pick West Brom?

Sorry man, that's crazy to me. You cannot choose to work with Pardew over Rafa, unless you just want to be able to do what you want. We all know Pardew is the kind of manager that lets his favourites dictate things.

:lol:  This is tragic. Give it up man!

I don't understand what is tragic? :lol:

If we are looking for someone on loan, I'm just saying I hope we go for Kelechi :lol:

I fully accept that it might not happen, and in fact the club may well be making a concerted effort not to get anything done.

We will all know for certain come Wednesday. I'm just saying what I would like to happen.

Really struggling to see what he’s doing wrong by going to his prefered club like :lol:

As if he wants to go to West Brom just to rub those silly Geordie’s noses in it or something.

He's absolutely got the right to make that choice yes! :lol:

Dude ... we had Pardew here for years man. Therefore, I just think the decision is horrific :lol:

I would avoid Pardew under all circumstances, personally, and knowing what we do most on here would if they were given the choice. And I would drive down to visit my family on my days off.

What’s the rationale for him joining them?

Footballing reasons or are we unwilling to pay wages?

They probably rang him and said they'd really like him to join them and could do a deal.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye that lad who never plays for Leicester and only really did anything for City as an impact sub when the opposition was tired. He's overrated as hell and certainly not a better option than Sturridge.

I disagree completely.

For what it's worth Sturridge was stuck behind Dominic Solanke, Divock Origi and Danny Ings.

He wasn't though. [emoji38] Total nonsense.