Official: Daniel Sturridge is injured

TRC

Guest firetotheworks

Not that it means anything, but I actually think the summer and this January is the worst thing that Ashley's ever done. There's cretinous football decisions, then there's quite basic, obvious, deliberate sabotage even looking at it from a business perspective.

I foolishly and naively got relatively excited about this one thinking if he stayed fit could well keep us up...

Then to see West Brom and that absolute cretin Pardew beat us to it is a new low even for this club and is a perfect illustration as to where we are and how far we have fallen during Ashley's catastrophic regime.

Not that it means anything, but I actually think the summer and this January is the worst thing that Ashley's ever done. There's cretinous football decisions, then there's quite basic, obvious, deliberate sabotage even looking at it from a business perspective.

Completely agree.

I would throw last January in there as well, 3 horrendous transfer windows in a row when we're trying to build a premier league team. I said it when the takeover fell through, Mike Ashley isn't a rational actor, he's willing to run his own investment into the ground for no good reason.