Official: Daniel Sturridge is injured

TRC

People need to stop with the Pardew stuff. We know first hand how individual performances save him time and time again.

Like at Palace right?

Benteke, Zaha, Townsend, Cabaye, Puncheon ... and he got sacked.

We probably didn't have a chance with Sturridge. Don't want to start defending the club, mind. But West Brom offer something we can't - home.

Fair enough. Still, there's plenty of time to look elsewhere. :thup:

We probably didn't have a chance with Sturridge. Don't want to start defending the club, mind. But West Brom offer something we can't - home.

Not to mention Jorgensen, Iheanacho, Slimani, Llorente....all of them probably will get the chance to move to hometown clubs ahead of us. Fuck all you can do about geography, bad luck.

Well yeah, that's a whole new issue. It shouldn't have come down to this. But the Sturridge deal, judged by itself, doesn't leave a bad taste.

Nah, sorry like. When you’ve got the option of playing for a world class manager, you don’t go and choose to play for some c*** like Pardew. Don’t give me the whole family and friends bollocks. You’re an adult. Stop acting like a pussy and grow a spine.

This is it for me. I don't get it, but I guess it's a thing man. I guess it's a thing.

Nah, sorry like. When you’ve got the option of playing for a world class manager, you don’t go and choose to play for some cunt like Pardew. Don’t give me the whole family and friends bollocks. You’re an adult. Stop acting like a pussy and grow a spine.

The guy's a 20 odd year old multi millionaire. He does the fuck he likes.

Rafa probably met up with him and laid out this detailed tactical plan of how he wanted him to position himself offensively and defensively, what runs to make at specific times, when to come towards the ball to receive it and when to stay higher up the pitch etc. and it scrambled his delicate head.

Pardew was just like ... we provide front foot fret you provide the chaos factor while raping the defenders, and the guy was sold.

You've got to be kidding me.

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, sorry like. When you’ve got the option of playing for a world class manager, you don’t go and choose to play for some cunt like Pardew. Don’t give me the whole family and friends bollocks. You’re an adult. Stop acting like a pussy and grow a spine.

Everyone's different.

Guest firetotheworks

Sturridge will end up out wide like Ba and Cisse before him. Looking forward to it, as that man will not track back in any way, shape or form.

Not in the space of like 14 games man. You know the drill, you don't need to exaggerate.

Sturridge will end up out wide like Ba and Cisse before him. Looking forward to it, as that man will not track back in any way, shape or form.

Not in the space of like 14 games man. You know the drill, you don't need to exaggerate.

Can't wait to see how it plays out. We'll see.

He's probably taken a moment to look past the manager and decided that overall, WBA are a better club to play for and have a better squad of players to play with, even if until the end of the season. Everyone within the game will know we are a shitehouse of a club.

Rafa is world class, but he's not enough to attract people up here unfortunately.

Well yeah, that's a whole new issue. It shouldn't have come down to this. But the Sturridge deal, judged by itself, doesn't leave a bad taste.

It's all about this context though. If this had happened in the first week of January people would probably be a bit pissed off and disappointed that we're seemingly less attractive than Pardew's West Brom. But we'd be able to move on. As it stands we've literally got nothing.

Guest firetotheworks

Put it this way, he's a Geordie and his family's here, Pardew's here (:puke:) and Rafa's at WBA. Guarantee he'd be a turncoat cunt on here if he went and played for Rafa at WBA.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't wait to see how it plays out. We'll see.

I can, because unless he gets injured, he's going to make a huge difference to them and it will likely be a reason we're relegated.

Feels like being dumped by your girlfriend for an ugly twat. Have not stopped moaning all evening apparently, massive boost for WBA, can’t see any positives from here till Wednesday. How much more shit can Rafa take?

I don't think there's much we could have done with this one. Clearly didnt want to come here and thinks he can score enough goals in any team to get back into the England squad. Mind,we shouldnt be in the position where we're hoping some perma crock has literally no other option to join us with two days left of the window.

Family reasons I was still pissed but footballing reasons? Again in a way you cant blame him staying away from the shithole of a club we have become under Ashley. However, this is still a HUGE kick in the face and another shameful moment for the fans. Rafa must also have taken a hit on this one too.

Fucking West Brom and Pardew over SJP and Benitez. Sickening.