FC Chemnitzer 1 - 0 NUFC

bowlingcrofty

These games are just training sessions for the reserve team FFS, who would care what the result is?

I thought it was a Europa League 1st leg play-off match. :lol: :facepalm:  :blush: (Hence my reaction when we conceded! :lol: )

These games are just training sessions for the reserve team FFS, who would care what the result is?

I thought it was a Europa League 1st leg play-off match. :lol: :facepalm:  :blush: (Hence my reaction when we conceded! :lol: )

:lol:

:spit:

Bloody hell imagine if it was  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

No one cares lol, i'm just making a point of what i'm seeing. Calm down lol.

Doesnt matter if we lose 5-0, it's just for fitness i know that.

Like fuck you do. :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Mackem tbh

Bah got here too late for the sexy stream. Was hoping I could relive the joy of the worst pre-season match I'd ever seen which was made a million times better with the fantastic Neil Sika. Was not meant to be.

Bloody hell imagine if it was  :lol:

Yeah, and I actually came back home earlier just to catch it on this shitty stream. :lol: