Arabi chief mulls buying Newcastle

EthiGeordie

I really like the way we are run now. This is how football should work.

Makes me sick thinking what we'd resort to under such ownership.

Definite no for me.

THIS!

Complete bull like. Media would have been all over this if it was true. maybe buying 80m worth of shares.. possibility? I know Ashley was looking for extra investors. I will close as I opened though.complete bullshit.

Agreed. There's as much chance of any takeover being some fuckjobs like those who bought Blackburn than getting Man City style owners.

Pre-fucking-cisely.

We finally have stability in this club, which we havent had for a long time, the owner, the manager and the players all seem to be working together well to move this club forward. Definate no from me...

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Talk of Jamal Al-Kazemi takeover has been dismissed by sources close to ‪#nufc‬

10:25 PM - 10 Jul 12

Cheers Lee, you are so well informed......nice.

Guest bimpy474

McNally is sometimes funny but always arrogant and never ever wrong, just doesn't seem very pleasant tbh.

In two minds about this. Ashley appears to have learned his lesson, but I still don't feel confident with him at the helm. Also, he probably got us as far as we realistically can within our own means last season and there is no doubt in my mind he would jump at the chance to get out whilst he's in the good books and even make a tidy profit while doing so.