The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

I'm actually starting to think AVB will be the first manager to get the sack...

I don't watch Portuguese football but I've never seen anything impressive in him. Handsome bloke, looks good in a suit, worked with Mourinho. Somehow makes him as good.

4 trophies in one season. One season wonder it seems.

Winning stuff with Porto in Portugal is like winning it with Celtic in Scotland, to be frank.

You gotta give him the EL, though, although he had a certain Colombian upfront that managed to carry another side to the same trophy the following year.

Dave: I don't watch Portugese football either. Merely judging him by what he did at Chelsea and now Spurs.

Dyeyzzon: Agreed.

Yes, rumours has it that S.B.R did tutor him at some point.

I just feel that Spurs look daft going forward, slow and boring. Still only three games now, so he might prove me wrong. Can't see how Spurs' going to stick by him if this continues after say 10 games...

Guest neesy111

Warren Barton saying the Spurs players have already quit on AVB.

I really hope that's not true because after three competitve games, that'd be disgraceful.

Doubt Warren has any actually knowledge on the subject, just speculating.

More knowledge than you though.

Guest bimpy474

I'm actually starting to think AVB will be the first manager to get the sack...

I don't watch Portuguese football but I've never seen anything impressive in him. Handsome bloke, looks good in a suit, worked with Mourinho. Somehow makes him as good.

4 trophies in one season. One season wonder it seems.

Winning stuff with Porto in Portugal is like winning it with Celtic in Scotland, to be frank.

You gotta give him the EL, though, although he had a certain Colombian upfront that managed to carry another side to the same trophy the following year.

I know but you still have to win, (John Barnes at Celtic, useless) He definitely left Porto to early, as is being born out so far.

Spurs and AVB look a very uneasy fit. Getting bewed already? Hmmm.

Baggies pick up the shock result of the day, really thought Everton would win that one.